• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Apparently suicide is covered after around a 2 year waiting period...

Reactions: lv-gras and mattwitt

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
I should have done it years ago to give to some people I care about, but I didnt think I'd make it this long....and now think there is no way I could make it another 2 years....AND need the money for other things. Bit of a closed loop there as if I do it I won't make it...if I don't I will look back in 2 year wishing I had again.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I couldn't wait 2 years it has to be soon

Reactions: shattered dreams, lv-gras, PatKat and 1 other person
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
I don't want to wait a few years but I'm young so I guess I could hang around a lil while so my family would be cared for sigh

Reactions: Madrid27, mattwitt, shattered dreams and 3 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I don't want to wait a few years but I'm young so I guess I could hang around a lil while so my family would be cared for sigh
"Hang around a lil while" I see what you did there

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, lv-gras and saffron
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I looked into it but I don't plan on being around long enough for the suoside waiting period to be over. If I am still alive I will regret not getting it

Reactions: saffron and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I looked into it but I don't plan on being around long enough for the suoside waiting period to be over. If I am still alive I will regret not getting it
Two more years sounds horrible... I agree thogh in two years from now if we are alive we will sigh.

Reactions: Ssname
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I would but I'm not going to wait 2 years.

Reactions: lv-gras
L

leader-akiko

Jul 30, 2018
Thought of it, but probably too expensive with my psych history.

Reactions: saffron
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
In which country do you live, in germany its 3 years

Australia, the waiting period is usually 13 months here. Quite short.

Reactions: akosineenee, lastsummer and mattwitt
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Thought of it, but probably too expensive with my psych history.

I feel you. I was prescribed anti D's almost 5 years ago for depression which was stupid of me to even bother getting... considering anti Ds are worthless and there's actually nothing wrong with me. Hate having that on record. Have also been prescribed benzos a couple times for sleep issues. Other than that perfectly healthy etc. So I wonder...

Reactions: akosineenee, mattwitt and leader-akiko
sky7

sky7

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Very fortunate that mine doesn't have a suicide or dangerous activities exclusion on the policy.

Reactions: atwasoa and lv-gras
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Very fortunate that mine doesn't have a suicide or dangerous activities exclusion on the policy.

most don't have suicide exclusions, surprisingly, here the exclusion is only for the first 13 months

Reactions: lv-gras and sky7
N

N-IsMyHope

Student
Aug 25, 2018
I think I can wait 2 years if the pay out is worth it. But I need some help!

I do research about life insurance today (legal and general brand). What is it mean, Two-year contestability and suicide provisions apply. Is it mean they will not pay for suicide? English is my second language so I realy need help please :)

For my quote, it is only $12 a month for 500k coverage or $23 for 1mil. It sounds too good to be true.

Reactions: saffron and lv-gras
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
I think I can wait 2 years if the pay out is worth it. But I need some help!

I do research about life insurance today (legal and general brand). What is it mean, Two-year contestability and suicide provisions apply. Is it mean they will not pay for suicide? English is my second language so I realy need help please :)

For my quote, it is only $12 a month for 500k coverage or $23 for 1mil. It sounds too good to be true.

it differs from each insurance company, you will have to look into it.. some might not pay for suicide if it's before 13 months and up to 3 years for some places.. some will not pay out for suicide at all, you've really got to read the fine print, and yeah it sounds too good to be true but it's legit, just make sure you disclose all of your medical history and medications so no legal problems arise when your family go to claim the policy etc

forgot to add, if you have quite a recent and/or extensive history of mental illness they might add suicide exclusions :((
also go with a company who has a better rating and is known to pay out more easily

Last edited:
Reactions: akosineenee, N-IsMyHope and mattwitt
N

N-IsMyHope

Student
Aug 25, 2018
it differs from each insurance company, you will have to look into it.. some might not pay for suicide if it's before 13 months and up to 3 years for some places.. some will not pay out for suicide at all, you've really got to read the fine print, and yeah it sounds too good to be true but it's legit, just make sure you disclose all of your medical history and medications so no legal problems arise when your family go to claim the policy etc

forgot to add, if you have quite a recent and/or extensive history of mental illness they might add suicide exclusions :((
Thank you so much for helping. I am kind of healthy, never have go to hospital for any issue :)

Reactions: lv-gras and saffron
N

N-IsMyHope

Student
Aug 25, 2018
@saffron are you going to get it? 13months is really good deal! I'm jealous.

Reactions: saffron
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
@saffron are you going to get it? 13months is really good deal! I'm jealous.

I really really want to but in the past i have been been prescribed an anti depressant, and some benzos a few times for stress/anxiety/sleep issues.. but the anti d prescription was a one off thing and almost 5 years ago so not sure how harsh an insurer will be on me or if they won't insure me at all or make exclusions for suicide due to that or even up the premium, a higher premium, i suppose i can pay more :(( i guess it's worth looking into though, if i can i will get life insurance for as much as i can, i would insure for millions, i want my family to be rich. i feel so stupid for getting those prescriptions, i didn't even need them.. but at the time i didn't think life insurance applied to suicide so i hope i haven't ruined my chances... i am otherwise completely healthy

Last edited:
Reactions: N-IsMyHope and lv-gras
G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
Yeah I've thought about doing this.

Reactions: N-IsMyHope, saffron and lv-gras
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I only qualify for accidental (which I do have, with my mom as beneficiary - just in case some drunk driver wants to do the job for me) because I have medical conditions. Ergh. So. irritating.

Reactions: N-IsMyHope, saffron and lv-gras