Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
He was clearly anxious most of the time and in an extreme way.

newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
I'm not sure. I know he was a perfectionist with the lines although he flubbed many, he would get annoyed when other cast members screwed up their lines. The appearance of him being anxious was just part of how he wanted to portay Kramer. I don't think he was like that in real life.
One thing is for sure,he was no stand up comedian. After his racist tirade at that comedy club in Los Angeles, his career tanked.

Last edited:
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I'm not sure. I know he was a perfectionist with the lines although he flubbed many, he would get annoyed when other cast members screwed up their lines. The appearance of him being anxious was just part of how he wanted to portay Kramer. I don't think he was like that in real life.
One thing is for sure,he was no stand up comedian. After his racist tirade at that comedy club in Los Angeles, his career tanked.
I meant the character. The actor's name isn't Kramer.

Reactions: Good4Nothing
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Yes I have seen each Seinfeld episode about 20 times. His name is Michael Richards.
As Kramer he was definitely anxious and hilarious. One of the top television characters of all time.