• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

quietly_gone

quietly_gone

π’”π’‘π’–π’•π’π’Šπ’Œ π’”π’˜π’†π’†π’•π’‰π’†π’‚π’“π’• πŸͺ
May 9, 2023
i had a psychotic episode in 2020 that made me go through this "non-bizarre" (that's what they call it) kind of delusion. i'm not going to be very specific about it because it's something that can very easily be used against me online (although i know it's paranoid of me to think so)

i was bed ridden with anxiety and fear for a couple of months until the meds started doing their job and i was able to go back to a somewhat "normal" state of mind (not life)

when the topic of my delusion comes up it's a huge trigger however and it takes a couple of days for my anxiety to settle down again. it's one of the reasons why i want to ctb... it made me develop agoraphobia as well and i just can't function properly. it's like my life was split in half. i was someone else before the episode.

i was wondering if anyone went through something similar and wanted to share or vent.

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder and lynnschronicles
S

spentspirit

Jun 21, 2024
Yeah, cannabis put me into a dissociative spiral for years. Also gave me psychosis and delusions.

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder and lynnschronicles
Z

zzz-

Jan 16, 2024
I have psychosis for a year and have maybe schizophreni now. I got pills for it but alot of the symptoms are still there. I have delusions too witch i cant tell are true or not. I lay in bed all day with anxiety still after a year but im glad that u are past that and the pills helped u. Do u still have delusions?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, quietly_gone and lynnschronicles
quietly_gone

quietly_gone

π’”π’‘π’–π’•π’π’Šπ’Œ π’”π’˜π’†π’†π’•π’‰π’†π’‚π’“π’• πŸͺ
May 9, 2023
I have psychosis for a year and have maybe schizophreni now. I got pills for it but alot of the symptoms are still there. I have delusions too witch i cant tell are true or not. I lay in bed all day with anxiety still after a year but im glad that u are past that and the pills helped u. Do u still have delusions?
i'm sorry to hear that... i can kind of tell that my delusions are not real but even so that doesn't help much. i keep doubting myself and making myself anxious by going through every possibility of what could happen. the mindset is something like "i know that it isn't real, but what if it was? you're going to make yourself vulnerable if you put your guard down"

they've calmed down a little, but i got a trigger today and started panicking, and i can't really run away from my triggers all the time because my delusions are related to a big part of my life. i hope it gets better for you too so you can have some kind of relief.
Yeah, cannabis put me into a dissociative spiral for years. Also gave me psychosis and delusions.
wow i never heard of cannabis doing that, i always thought i'd give it a try when i have the chance but now i probably won't lol

would you mind sharing what it was like? did you smoke it regularly and then it suddenly began to have this effect?

Reactions: GoatHerder