• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Feels crazy to say, but one of the things that are still keeping me here is the suspense of waiting for few of my favorite tv series to continue. It's literally (not) killing me.
Makes me sad to may never know the ending to them.

Anyone feels similiar?

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
This is an interesting thread. Back in 2012, what held me back was the announcement of Pokémon XY. I grew up with the series, played it from Pokémon Red in 1999 and loved it so much, so the announcement of a new game was enough to keep me here. Unfortunately, both XY and the following generation, Sun and Moon were extremely disappointing to me, so by now I don't have anything of sorts holding me back. If not for my dog, I would be dead by now.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Carnage: MAXIMUM CARNAGE

Vs

Venom

on the silver screen is going to be epic

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
Back in 2012, what held me back was the announcement of Pokémon XY.

*looks at your username*

--------

Uh, unfortunately since Breaking Bad no TV series has had this huge impact on me. I'm relying more on retrogaming -- playing games from the early 80s or 90s makes me feel a bit uplifted. I want to dig deep into the past and find the perfect game for me. That's what I'm trying to do now, aside from this dull daily routine. It's funny because my time arrow has shifted. I'm looking to the past in order to survive in the future.

T

Tiburcio

This is an interesting thread. Back in 2012, what held me back was the announcement of Pokémon XY. I grew up with the series, played it from Pokémon Red in 1999 and loved it so much, so the announcement of a new game was enough to keep me here. Unfortunately, both XY and the following generation, Sun and Moon were extremely disappointing to me, so by now I don't have anything of sorts holding me back. If not for my dog, I would be dead by now.
I stopped playing after fifth generation, and hearing from everyone how disappointing were the next game makes me having no regrets. I had good memories of the black version and I guess having something like XY after it must be disappointing.

-----------

I stopped watching TV time ago and I can't find a show that keeps me interested for long time. But even without depression, I probably won't watch them a anyway. I wasn't interested in them before all this.

Reactions: IQof87SadButTrue
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I stopped playing after fifth generation, and hearing from everyone how disappointing were the next game makes me having no regrets. I had good memories of the black version and I guess having something like XY after it must be disappointing.
Black and White are my favorite games in the series. I had a feeling the series had a great future when playing Black, but I was so wrong.

M

Michel Angelo

Jul 5, 2018
I think looking forward to a new season is far far more common than most think, it's just not admitted too much in a real-person setting. What's strange is that at least for me there's a lot of looking forward to seeing the damn thing, but usually there's not that much enjoyment in watching it, nor satisfaction after seeing it - dunno if that makes cents or something.

The Expanse Season 3 just finished up, so it's another year of waiting for me I guess - though at least it didn't end with some shitty-ass cliffhanger akin to foreplay without a denouemont (or however u spell that goddamn word, fuck you france, first it's french fries and now it's silky smooth words that no one except Baudrillard could spell decently. You can keep the (pas)Stromae toooooooo)

Last edited:
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I don't care about tv shows, most disappoint me or they are made for a different audience. I still watch some stuff (specially Anime) but I am not attached to them.

Reactions: Tiburcio
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018

I liked Sun and Moon but that really sucks you feel that way, so I'm sorry to hear that.

For me it's the new Smash Brothers but even I think to myself if I should ctb sooner, but life is meaningless nothing matters anymore etc. so might as well have some fun before I do it I guess.