• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
I feel the same way. I'm sick 24/7 with my trichotillomania and my thyroid, it doesn't work at all so I'm always tired, sleepy and sick. Also I feel so nauseated but Idk if it's because of this useless life. We are people who breathe suffering and not air. Born to suffer

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Angst Filled Fuck Up and Kdawg2018
M

Masuli

Nov 11, 2018
Yes I'm bipolar and this depression just puts me to lay on the bed 24/7. I just do the essential things orherwise I'm in bed thinking shit.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Angst Filled Fuck Up
M

Masuli

Nov 11, 2018
Yes and in mental hospital right now been here for 3 months. Cops brought me here because of suicidality

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and Angst Filled Fuck Up
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Yes. I feel like I am sick and hungover, all day every day. Headaches, joint pain, sometimes muscle pain. IBS. My eyes hurt. My hair has thinned. My jaw hurts. All doctors have done is oh so helpfully diagnosed me with fibromyalgia.
I also have chronic pelvic pain which started before all the other symptoms.
All this stuff is one of my two main reasons for wanting to CTB. The other is being chronically alone and unloved and single. If I had a partner or I had my health I might make it through but I have neither.

And as I'm sure you know, having health problems with no real diagnosis sucks! No one really believes you or remembers that you have issues. So you are totally alone. Basically I feel like I have cancer, but no one treats me like I have cancer. I'd rather have cancer, then I could die.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and Angst Filled Fuck Up
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yes. I feel like I am sick and hungover, all day every day. Headaches, joint pain, sometimes muscle pain. IBS. My eyes hurt. My hair has thinned. My jaw hurts. All doctors have done is oh so helpfully diagnosed me with fibromyalgia.
I also have chronic pelvic pain which started before all the other symptoms.
All this stuff is one of my two main reasons for wanting to CTB. The other is being chronically alone and unloved and single. If I had a partner or I had my health I might make it through but I have neither.

And as I'm sure you know, having health problems with no real diagnosis sucks! No one really believes you or remembers that you have issues. So you are totally alone. Basically I feel like I have cancer, but no one treats me like I have cancer. I'd rather have cancer, then I could die.
My little bro is dying or might be dead from brain cancer but has like 3 kids and a wife. He's not an older guy. He's got responsibilities and reasons to stick around, why couldn't I get cancer lol! I have nothing to live for and an addict. I don't know wether he's dead because I stopped talking to my mother a while back. I guess I could try to look on Facebook but I never get on there much.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals