• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Anyone else scared that people in public will see them on this forum? I'm in a car rn (the backseat) and I'm scared that the people in the other cars will see that I'm on here. I think the car has tinted windows but still it's night so all lights are brighter and more noticeable…

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Pluto00, ijustwishtodie and 5 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
luckily i'm a hikikomori so i am never in public🙏but there's an option to hide the Sanctioned Suicide banner in your account settings. doesn't work for me, but i think it's bc i'm on an older version of the site :p ik other users have been able to.

Reactions: Ravel, Kit1, Unknown21 and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
luckily i'm a hikikomori so i am never in public🙏there's an option to hide the Sanctioned Suicide banner though in your account settings. doesn't work for me, but i think it's bc i'm on an older version of the site :p
I'm a hiki too but unfortunately I was forced to go somewhere today lol. Thanks for letting me know! I'll look into it

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Kit1 and hikikomorizombie
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
This is why you value your privacy. This is the kind of place you do not want people to find you are in.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Kit1, reclaimedbynature and 1 other person
B

barkbark

Jan 22, 2024
not quite in public since i basically go outside once every few months and don't go on sasu while i'm busy doing other things, but i do have a major fear of someone recognizing me somehow on this forum and spreading it around.

having a yt channel and trying to get on music labels and stuff while also being severely depressed / suicidal behind the scenes and going on a site with a bad reputation from all the hit pieces is terrifying. i think i'm just paranoid though, it's not like my name here is linked in any way to other social medias, it's just a little scary

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Kit1 and sserafim
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
I'm scared of my friends finding out I'm on here. (and viewing my posts ofc)

It's funny really,, I don't give a shit if my family finds me on here or not… yet I'm scared of two strangers on the internet finding this account. this account may not have my social name linked, but my artstyle is recognisable enough for them,, Im scared to even imagine their reactions, considering they get so stressed out over me. sometimes I get scared seeing that they left a message,, I have no idea what it's about until I actually click on it. I dont want them to find out I'm on here,, I don't want them to spend their nights crying over me.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Kit1 and sserafim
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I don't give a fuck what other people think.

Reactions: divinemistress36, ijustwishtodie, LoiteringClouds and 4 others
GuylumBardot

GuylumBardot

is no - more to say, there - is no more to say
Feb 4, 2024
Seems rather unlikely that somebody in public would even recognize this site or know what it is

Reactions: thegoldengirls, ijustwishtodie, Orange Cat and 4 others
L

Lycan

Dec 2, 2022
Anyone else scared that people in public will see them on this forum? I'm in a car rn (the backseat) and I'm scared that the people in the other cars will see that I'm on here. I think the backseat has tinted windows but still it's night so all lights are brighter and more noticeable…
Yeah, I'm scared my family will find out I'm part of this forum.

Reactions: Kit1 and sserafim
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
In terms of people recognizing my story and me I guess not really... To be honest I don't think it would impact me in anyway. In the facility I am at they know I am suicidal, as does my family...

In terms of sitting in a waiting room somewhere and seeing the site... It could make for an awkward conversation... Most people however, are far too self-absorbed to really care.

The reality is outside of an awkward conversation nothing is going to happen. To be honest I've been struggling with this for a long time. I wish a viable solution was available for my situation. Unfortunately I don't believe there to be. Maybe someone may see it, know a way to fix me, and want to help me. In short no.

offtotheraces

offtotheraces

Jan 12, 2024
Yup I usually keep my phone brightness really low when on here

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Yup I usually keep my phone brightness really low when on here
Lol same
not quite in public since i basically go outside once every few months and don't go on sasu while i'm busy doing other things, but i do have a major fear of someone recognizing me somehow on this forum and spreading it around.

having a yt channel and trying to get on music labels and stuff while also being severely depressed / suicidal behind the scenes and going on a site with a bad reputation from all the hit pieces is terrifying. i think i'm just paranoid though, it's not like my name here is linked in any way to other social medias, it's just a little scary
Same, I don't want anyone I know irl to know that I'm on here…and having it spread around sounds mortifying/terrifying. It would suck if people from my high school found out about it, idk I guess I'm still scared of their judgement/being judged by them, even though it's been years. I think they wouldn't believe what I've become (the least successful of the whole class).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
To be honest, I rarely access it when I am with people as I am only with people if it is work related or I have to engage with them in some way.

I don't think people will look over my shoulders and recognise the site straightaway - and even if they do, I will not be embarrassed and if they want to come online and check the site out and judge me - it is a reflection of the kind of person that they are and not me.

If one of obe of my clients found out that I am on this forum, I will be worried as my clients are vulnerable and I need to make sure that they don't have the extra concern about being worried about me or worry about approaching me about their stresses and worries..,

Reactions: Sylveon, sserafim and forfever
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Don't give a fuck to be fair.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Kit1 and the old man
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Fortunately, nobody around me don't understand English 😌

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Kit1
T

the old man

Dec 23, 2023
If I'm in company then my face isn't glued to a phone ignoring those around me, nothing more ignorant, If I'm sat at home reading through then if asked what I'm reading then I am happy to say, not embarrassed or feel awkward at all.

Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
I feel awkward just going reddit or X in public, not visiting here to say the least. I normally just play chess or daydream to pass the time in public. In private I feel look at whatever and feel comfortable especially since I just live alone.

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
No because I've never used this forum in public

I also would assume nobody would be close enough to me or be paying enough attention to read anything on my phone

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, sserafim and Kit1
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Whenever I do use it in public, it's never around family and so I don't really care. That said, I do try to make sure nobody knows and so I keep the phone brightness as low as possible
What's a hikikonori
Since nobody answered this yet, a hikikomori is a japanese word which means to be extremely isolated from society and they do this by staying at home basically 24/7. Of course I can't answer on why they are one as I don't know their reasons

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Not at all lmao. I hop on SaSu anywhere I just be cautious around family

Reactions: sserafim
T

Thia

recovering
Nov 24, 2023
I forgot to close a SaSu tab once and for a second it was visible on my laptop at uni...
Fortunately, nobody around me don't understand English 😌
oh, do be careful
people in Japan may say they don't speak English, but some of them understand much more than they let on (e.g. I have seen multiple twenty-somethings who have never studied abroad being able to read specialized books written in English)

Last edited:
Reactions: LoiteringClouds