• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
The societies of this planet are and have been shit.
From man's first breath, you're right, violent, irrational, selfish, greedy; we may be dressed to kill, but we're still barbarians at large. Well, not us right, lol.

Reactions: Spitfire
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I think about it all the time. That if when I CTB, I will never get another chance to live the life I should have lived.
But in my case at least, i'll never have that chance. Getting to middle age is going to be so mentally painful for me. So many what ifs.

Reactions: Spitfire
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
I wish I could live inside my favourite fictional stories instead of on Earth.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Even if "we" were conscious for all of those incarnations it'd still feel like the first time anyway, unless you mean it will actually be the clone's first time. I hope it works like you say because I would never ever ever ever EVER want to go through all this bullshit again. EVER. For some reason I hadn't heard about eternal return until just a year ago but since I've heard it I've been seeing it a lot in other places as well. It's like when you learn a new word that you've never heard of but it keeps popping up frequently afterward. I'm very frustrated about only having heard of this so late in my life. It would've been life-saving!

I was thinking about Roger Penrose's Conformal Cyclic Cosmology (CCC). I think it really all boils down to what consciousness really is and if continuity is what defines individuals. If only we had this information now but I don't think I'd die with any peace without knowing whether it'll all be over or if my hell would be my eternity.
Such a beautiful mind. I wish you had the life you deserved and that you will have it eventually.