jdog2498

jdog2498

Dec 8, 2022
I get really paranoid like not able to think rationally for long periods of time. Every time i get better I start to get really strong delusions that feel hard to reason with. Also really dark thoughts. Like dark thoughts you wouldn't believe. I'm starting to think i have schizophrenia or some sort of permanent psychosis

• Hugs
Reactions: Unhumanly. and guayabas
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
I have OCD and I have dark intrusive thoughts a lot, very dark, disgusting thoughts that I cant get out of my head. Sometimes they last for a whole day or a whole night but usually for a few hours. I haven't told anyone in my life because I don't want them to think that Im insane. And I get not being able to think rationally for a long time, sometimes I am just convinced of something horrible and no matter how much I try to fight it it festers in my brain. Maybe its similar ?

Reactions: jdog2498
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I have tons of dark thoughts, it gets overwhelming sometimes and I feel like I'm going to hurt someone against my own will. You aren't alone in this, you can PM me and share your thoughts if you'd like after all I'm just a random person here.

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
I struggle with a dark thought which I think it is caused as a result from my horrible memory that scared forever inside my head

And because these dark thought it lead me to a worst condition like my anger issues, which these anger issues make me also struggle functioning normally and good, bad thing just happened recently because of my anger issues

jdog2498

jdog2498

Dec 8, 2022
I have OCD and I have dark intrusive thoughts a lot, very dark, disgusting thoughts that I cant get out of my head. Sometimes they last for a whole day or a whole night but usually for a few hours. I haven't told anyone in my life because I don't want them to think that Im insane. And I get not being able to think rationally for a long time, sometimes I am just convinced of something horrible and no matter how much I try to fight it it festers in my brain. Maybe its similar ?
not so much thinking more so like, a strong feeling of paranoia, that feels almost physically painful. just very strong doubt. came off lsd a while ago so i think it's related. it's hard to tell if what i'm thinking is true or crazy. but yeah also really dark thoughts. there's not really an off switch and it makes me feel terrible for feeling/thinking these things

Reactions: innominesatanas44
Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
I used to suffer daily, but just like everything in my life I just shut it out and started to ignore any kind of negative emotions, so in other terms, I've essentially become numb and careless.