tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
Timing is not to bad in the US with the upcoming elections. They onto themselves make me want to CBT.

Reactions: Agon321, Nlis2244, CW36 and 1 other person
XenoPyo

XenoPyo

눈을 감자
Aug 16, 2023
Definitely planning to in the near future.

Reactions: CW36
Already Gone6

Already Gone6

Jul 31, 2023
I have been telling myself lately I probably won't be here in 2024 so i'd say yeah.
Thanks for reminding me of the elections, with how bad things are right now for the vulnerable, hoooooly shit. Gonna be a shit show for sure.

Reactions: tpboy
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I have had a date set on the calendar for some time. I think I'm going to be able to go thru with it. Im in a lot of misery and that will make my decision easier.

ChantDuCygne

ChantDuCygne

Aug 23, 2023
I had planned to be gone by 2030 when I was 14. I'm 18 now and I'm thinking of going on my 20th birthday. That is if I'm able to last that long. I just want my age to be a round number when I go. I know it probably sounds silly, but I want my end to be pretty and I think this would make me happy. I hope my end can be pretty. I prey that I will at least be allowed a pretty end.

Reactions: tpboy
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
I intend to go this year

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Sometime in the coming days or weeks for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: CW36 and tpboy
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I had planned to be gone by 2030 when I was 14. I'm 18 now and I'm thinking of going on my 20th birthday. That is if I'm able to last that long. I just want my age to be a round number when I go. I know it probably sounds silly, but I want my end to be pretty and I think this would make me happy. I hope my end can be pretty. I prey that I will at least be allowed a pretty end.
2030 seems like a thousand years away for me.

Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
I feel like if I was going to go this year, I would have done so already.

This year has literally been nothing but bullshit after bullshit.

Supposedly the fake alien invasion/military bombing people globally is supposed to occur in 2024, so next year would be the perfect time to go, probably.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I will leave...in the year 2525 🎵

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I've set a date before and not gone through with it, so I get nervous about becoming too obsessed with dates.

Nonetheless, I'm incredibly anxious to go and am only sticking around to help my husband through something. On my first available chance, I plan to go. November 25. Fingers crossed.

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I've set a date before and not gone through with it, so I get nervous about becoming too obsessed with dates.

Nonetheless, I'm incredibly anxious to go and am only sticking around to help my husband through something. On my first available chance, I plan to go. November 25. Fingers crossed.
I know it is not easy.

A

Aya&Dazy

Nov 11, 2022
If I could get a hand on N I'd love to sleep and be gone.

Reactions: tora
didntmeantohauntyou

didntmeantohauntyou

Sorry4dying
Aug 23, 2023
Idk if i have another election in me

Reactions: tora
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
oh yeah baby

S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
October 31st is my preliminary date.

IreRIOT

IreRIOT

Jul 4, 2023
2024 seems so far, definitely gone by then lol

tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
I'm planning on going next month or sometime in the spring, I just can't do it during the holiday season and ruin that for my family

RainLover

RainLover

Just another one
Aug 9, 2023
My plans are made for September, around 10-20th of September to be more exact. But yeah if that fails I'll just do it before new year or in my birthday wich is the January 26th
I'm planning on going next month or sometime in the spring, I just can't do it during the holiday season and ruin that for my family
Exactly, adding to that, from October all the way to January it's full of my friends birthdays (1 each week or so) so if I fail to do it before October I'm fucked because I have to wait until January

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Timing is not to bad in the US with the upcoming elections. They onto themselves make me want to CBT.
I will end my life by Jan 2024 at max. I will not be living beyond Jan, no matter what.
I am still researching the optimal options, and I cannot rush through plans, in order to avoid suspicion.

Reason for choosing Jan 2024 at max, is due to my friend's / family's / relative's upcoming birthdays. Along with upcoming festivals. Cannot afford to ruin any of that for my family. Also, I don't want any suspicion and my plans to get ruined.

If my condition gets severely worse beyond my point of control, I have to CTB earlier than expected. Otherwise, CTB between Jan 27-31 at max.

Last edited:
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
I really hope i will, but i also hoped that i'd be gone before 2022... But i feel like i have better chances now

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Sure, within a few weeks ➕

Spring & Summer are generally more favoured for a CTB in the UK. People probably feel they're missing out on more then. Or it could also be that sites seem more accessible due to the weather.

The most popular calendar day remains the 1st of January. The most popular day of the week is Monday. Perhaps no surprises there..

Nezumi04

Nezumi04

Aug 18, 2023
I'd probably take a couple weeks or a month to get things in order before. And, I doubt I'll be able to secure an exit method so soon.... But if I did, I may want to do it near/on a holiday.. just because, it's a reminder of how alone I am. While everyone else is celebrating life happily, I can celebrate by ending it.. or maybe near Valentines Day... feels kinda fitting. 💔

• Hugs
Reactions: ayaneechan
CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
Hopefully. I don't think I can endure another year without something breaking in my mind. I do not want to see 2024.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Yes. However, I also planned last year. I hope I will succeed this time