GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
CTB seems like the rational route? It's like, no, I've not been thinking about which kind of positions I'd be best suited for. I've been thinking about how best to kill myself. A phony ass job right now sounds like unnecessary torment.

Reactions: I screwed up, CarbonMonoxide, Mila and 2 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I hear you. I'm probably going to get furloughed soon due to Covid bullshit and am in no state of mind to find a new job. I need to end it soon, I can't fuckin handle this shit anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemy, lex and GravityUtilizer
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I have been out of work even before covid-19 and I don't really mind that much. I plan to CTB for personal, philosophical reasons mainly and being unemployed isn't one of my reasons for wanting to CTB.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I have been out of work even before covid-19 and I don't really mind that much. I plan to CTB for personal, philosophical reasons mainly and being unemployed isn't one of my reasons for wanting to CTB.

Same here it's not work related but I just can't imagine trying to land a job right now. I dont give a fuck about any of that shit . Just need to catch the ol bus

Reactions: Outsider, stationarymillennial and GravityUtilizer
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Yup. I've been out of work since May thanks to the Plandemic :hmph:

• Hugs
Reactions: passenger520 and Brick In The Wall
Nemy

Nemy

Just trying to exist
Jul 31, 2020
I can relate. I tried applying online for any job but couldn't even pass an interview cuz my head is a mess right now. I felt like shit before Covid but this is a new low. I have zero motivation to job search anymore. I just want to ctb on the daily now.

• Hugs
Reactions: stationarymillennial and I screwed up
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
I was out of work for about 18 months. My savings had almost run out. I got lucky though and managed to land a job just before lockdown.

I guess I was fortunate to have enough money to last me that long - I had planned to save it for the future but I guess that doesn't matter any more.

Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
I had an okay job last year took redundancy did a bit of travelling have comeback to this pandemic in UK now I'm stuffed got one interview but self confidence has collapsed just fret about leaving job and see myself as unemployable now with no future

Reactions: Nemy