Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I just feel so alone with this. I've never seen someone here talking about this disease except me. It's probably for the better cuz it's one hell of an illness and that's me keeping it mild. Just wondering feel so alone with this shit...

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: JuliaOnTheNet, qwerty1969, RW__Asher23 and 4 others
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
I just feel so alone with this. I've never seen someone here talking about this disease except me. It's probably for the better cuz it's one hell of an illness and that's me keeping it mild. Just wondering feel so alone with this shit...

Thankyou for posting this. Just yesterday I did my first research on HPPD , because professionals in my circle of friends are trying mushroom microdoses .
At least 5 % of people who try mushrooms get HPPD .

• Informative
Reactions: $crim
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
The existence of HPPD has kept me away from hallucinogenics my entire life.

I'm not lucky and I have a mental illness. My life is tough enough already.

• Love
Reactions: Henryk, GasMonkey and Lonerzepam
nowaru

nowaru

Feb 15, 2023
I took a very large amount of weed once and had something similar to a psychedelic experience, along with a huge panic attack. Was left with something like hppd plus dpdr, was a very terrible time. I can understand the suffering that you feel from that, it's a terrible thing and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

• Love
Reactions: Lonerzepam
qwerty1969

qwerty1969

Feb 24, 2023
You are not alone

• Love
qwerty1969

qwerty1969

Feb 24, 2023
The psychiatrist I spoke with didn't diagnose me with it and my problems come about in my sleep when I dream. It's horrifying. I can not take it anymore. My dreams are similar to what you go through. I am flooded with these images everyday.

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
The psychiatrist I spoke with didn't diagnose me with it and my problems come about in my sleep when I dream. It's horrifying. I can not take it anymore. My dreams are similar to what you go through. I am flooded with these images everyday.
I sadly completely understand. It follows me day n night. Even in my dreams. I pop 20mg Clonazepam which I have to get from DN...also worrying of running out, dying of seizures, customs and court which I already have problems with...my brain can't even process much sugar or my visuals go insane...but I look completely fine on the outside so no one understands...I'm also on 700mg Lamotrigine which is also almost double the max does and still feel miserable everyday to keep it mild. It's the worst illness out there and it should get much more attention cuz it's so little known under doctors and drug users. I'd rather have cancer. No offense to anyone. But that's just me. Vent...

Reactions: qwerty1969
qwerty1969

qwerty1969

Feb 24, 2023
I also have skin cancer and I pray it takes me but all I do is bleed. Wish it would go into my blood stream. I am going crazy with horrible dreams and headache.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: novem
paoS

paoS

Feb 23, 2023
damn just read up a little about the disorder that just sounds awful thanks for spreading awareness about that, I will be way more hesitant to try more hallucinogens from now on. Love the G59 pfp, wishing you the best.

• Love
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Love the G59 pfp, wishing you the best.
Thanks haha ^^

My banner is also a snippet of the musicvideo called Magazine by the boys 😄

And my custom title (O'lord! I Have My Doubts) is also one of my fav songs of them.

They're my fav rappers of all time. Wouldn't be here anymore if it wasn't for them and I can relate to every word they say...

The only originally unique thing on my profile is my username lol.

Last edited:
paoS

paoS

Feb 23, 2023
Thanks haha ^^
My banner is also a snippet of the musicvideo called Magazine by the boys
Im from europe and have tickets for their show in march, only thing I'm actually hyped about in my life right now haha

• Yay!
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Im from europe and have tickets for their show in march, only thing I'm actually hyped about in my life right now haha
I'm from EU too. Where you're watching the show? I'm from austria I heard they also will rap in vienna would be a dream come true to see them one time live in my life dispite my suffering before I eventually ctb.

MiesePeter98

MiesePeter98

🇹🇭🇦🇹❜🇸 🇨🇷🇦🇿🇾
Aug 20, 2023
I'm from EU too. Where you're watching the show? I'm from austria I heard they also will rap in vienna would be a dream come true to see them one time live in my life dispite my suffering before I eventually ctb.
I'm new, have this including Visual Snow and even German, so we could talk in your language a bit about it, but it seems you're either inactive or something different, unfortunately i can't search :aw: