H

headspin

Apr 8, 2022
I have nothing else to do. I feel addicted to it. I want to read about as much CBT success as possible. Especially SN, as that is the method I am going to try. I am just waiting for it to arrive....have no life, no job. Thanks for being here. The connection to others is invaluable to me right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: ineedtoctb, Crazy4u, ClownMe and 3 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I sadly became hooked to this forum while still being on the fence regarding the whole suicide thing.

• Wow
Reactions: Foresight, houseofleaves, ColorlessTrees and 1 other person
tfht98

tfht98

Apr 11, 2022
I have nothing else to do. I feel addicted to it. I want to read about as much CBT success as possible. Especially SN, as that is the method I am going to try. I am just waiting for it to arrive....have no life, no job. Thanks for being here. The connection to others is invaluable to me right now.

Yeah same, non stop reading and doing research all day every day !!

• Aww..
Reactions: ineedtoctb, houseofleaves, Message In A Bottle and 1 other person
JinZhin

JinZhin

we are in hell
Nov 2, 2021
I went though several phases like that (I'm still on the fence regarding suicide though) but only because I was interrupted by obligations, schoolwork, spending less time on the internet in general etc.

Reactions: Crazy4u and whatevs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am usually on here a lot of the day as a way to pass the time. All that I am doing each day is trying to pass the time until I fall asleep. Time goes too slowly for me. My life is very depressing, I just want to be gone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dissappointed, Crazy4u, houseofleaves and 3 others
H

headspin

Apr 8, 2022
I am usually on here a lot of the day as a way to pass the time. All that I am doing each day is trying to pass the time until I fall asleep. Time goes too slowly for me. My life is very depressing, I just want to be gone.
Thats where I am. Sleep is the only relief. Sometimes I even get enjoyable dreams, which feel like a gift. I dread going to me mother's place every night. Sleeping on sofa. My body hurts. I guess its better than sleeping on the street though!

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I'm here on and off most days, it's sad to be here nbut at least you can get some understanding about your situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u, Cathy Ames, onlyanimalsaregood and 1 other person
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I'm here everyday but not all day. Mostly in the morning and in the evening until I fall asleep.

Negrathecat

Negrathecat

Apr 28, 2020
When I first joined I was on here everyday for suicidal reasons now I'd say i'm in recovery and use this place to socialize since I have legit one friend in real life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Foresight, Cathy Ames, whatevs and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah. It's one of the few places I can publicly berate and bully myself and nobody bats an eye. It sounds like I'm being sarcastic but I genuinely enjoy being here for that reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: ClownMe, Negrathecat, Cathy Ames and 3 others
Razor67

Razor67

Apr 11, 2022
Hey there! I am new here. I've been doing so much research about a peaceful CBT and try not given a random stranger ptsd because of my decisions.

I am looking forward to my CBT as I feel
It's long overdue..also I think it will be a certain transition. I don't know if it's okay to go in detail here, but let's call it an eye opening thing you can consume, really opened my eyes to a world that very few now about. It's obviously all my experience, but I feel so comfortable with CBT and death in general. Will go with N or SN but N preferred, as it's the same way a family member past away with medical help. All went well and very peacefully past away.

Reactions: headspin
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Yeah. It's one of the few places I can publicly berate and bully myself and nobody bats an eye. It sounds like I'm being sarcastic but I genuinely enjoy being here for that reason.
This place runs the Olympics for self loathing, so it doesn't stand out.

Reactions: Élégie, NSA, houseofleaves and 4 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
A good chunk of the day unless I have something else to keep me occupied.

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs, Someone123, Dr Iron Arc and 3 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I'm on daily. It's definitely habitual for me at the moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs and Someone123