• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

F_ckthisplace

Feb 26, 2019
My character is fucking shit. Abort mission

Reactions: throwaway777, sólstafir, Sinbad and 5 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I have a personality disorder and depression but I'm otherwise lovely ... lol

Reactions: Final Escape and Taylor
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Here's the scenario that plays inside my head almost constantly: I imagine the world as a house in which all objects have consciousness. They're all aware of themselves and the other items in the house. As in human cultures, there's an inevitable values-hierarchy among all these conscious household elements. Some things, like plates and tables, are average members of the community. They're not ecstatic about being what they are but neither is this a source of great shame or horror. Some things, like a diamond wedding ring or a prized painting, are revered and, aware of this, are proud. They enjoy adulation and the special treatments that come with it, like our celebrities do.

And then you have, sorry to be graphic, the putrid organic toilet bowl stains. They are self-aware AND know that, relative to all the other things in the house, they are the most disgusting, the most loathsome things. Realizing they cannot become something else, like a book or an awning, that they have to live their entire existence as ... a swathe of excrement ... their existence is unbearable. That's the way I've felt every single day of my entire self-aware life.

Reactions: F_ckthisplace, sólstafir and mpti
E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
I wish I had a bigger dick.:heh:

Reactions: NumbItAll, Buddyluv19, Chlo and 1 other person
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
I'm the worst lab rat and the dumbest in the simulation. I try everything to not be so stupid and it doesn't work. I'm hopelessly dumb and never do anything right. It's pathetic how many times I've failed at ctb even though I do so much reading and want to ctb so badly. I don't remember anything I read. I'm sick of it

Reactions: F_ckthisplace, Wolfjob_dayjob and leaps
leaps

leaps

FUNERAL
Jan 16, 2019
Yeah! Forget me

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Redt2go
Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
Hate myself. 6'4" eyesore. Could've been born and grew up as a beautiful 5'8" pale redheaded woman with voluptuous ta-tas. But nope. 6'4" greasy gamer nerd mongoloid.

Reactions: throwaway777, Final Escape, Jupiter and 4 others
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Yes. Hate it. Hate it so damn much. Just want to be wiped out , so that i never existed.

Reactions: Final Escape, Wolfjob_dayjob, Redt2go and 2 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I honestly love (mostly) everything about myself. I definitely wouldn't want to be anyone else. That's why I'm so pissed at the circumstances that have come into my life and trapped me, and brought me here. But all good things must come to an end at some point right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape, Wolfjob_dayjob, Redt2go and 1 other person
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I would prefer not to be born at all.
If not possible I would like be born a pretty woman with neurotypical brain and in better country in a loving rich family.

Reactions: throwaway777, Final Escape and Wolfjob_dayjob
mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
I wish I had been born attractive or just mentally competent/normal. Instead I fuck up everything I touch.

Reactions: throwaway777, Final Escape, Wolfjob_dayjob and 3 others
S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
Here's the scenario that plays inside my head almost constantly: I imagine the world as a house in which all objects have consciousness. They're all aware of themselves and the other items in the house. As in human cultures, there's an inevitable values-hierarchy among all these conscious household elements. Some things, like plates and tables, are average members of the community. They're not ecstatic about being what they are but neither is this a source of great shame or horror. Some things, like a diamond wedding ring or a prized painting, are revered and, aware of this, are proud. They enjoy adulation and the special treatments that come with it, like our celebrities do.

And then you have, sorry to be graphic, the putrid organic toilet bowl stains. They are self-aware AND know that, relative to all the other things in the house, they are the most disgusting, the most loathsome things. Realizing they cannot become something else, like a book or an awning, that they have to live their entire existence as ... a swathe of excrement ... their existence is unbearable. That's the way I've felt every single day of my entire self-aware life.

So well-written, I fit with the description of second part too.

Reactions: Redt2go, Final Escape and FTL.Wanderer
RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
I don't hate myself per say but if I had a choice to be in another body I would snatch it in a second. Also another personality would be good too. I don't mind myself but I get the feeling a lot of people don't really like me lol. I'm just not really a good match for society I'm kind of on the useless side lol.

Reactions: Final Escape, Angst Filled Fuck Up and Redt2go
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I definitely feel like I'm super unusual. I'm this giant guy who hates going out. I mean I do it, and I can seem totally normal/confident and all the rest, but getting me to go do something is like pulling teeth. I am almost completely isolated of my own volition. I've hated life and society for as long as I can remember. They feel alien and unpredictable, and I'd so much rather just be at home typing bullshit on here or whatever else I can do behind a screen. Looking back, I have no idea how I managed to have as many relationships as I did. I am utterly useless and antisocial. Plus of course there are my many undesirable personality traits. It almost feels like I'm cheating at life, in a way, by opting out of everything as much as I do.

Reactions: Final Escape, Redt2go and FTL.Wanderer
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't know, but yes sometimes I wish I had been born more unquestioningly obedient and compliant. These people do well in society. I think I can be this way when everything in society makes sense and I get the feeling that things are honest and in my best interest.

Reactions: Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I don't know, but yes sometimes I wish I had been born more unquestioningly obedient and compliant. These people do well in society.
Yeah obedience and agreeableness is something I struggle with too

Reactions: Final Escape
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Ya i was born a female but i identify as an
Maybe in the next life i can be what i want to be.

Reactions: throwaway777