• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Inevitable

Inevitable

Nov 2, 2018
Watching bud Dwyer video with envy that he had the guts to do it. Seeing headlines of death and thinking lucky them. Looking up pics ofbodies who ctb with the method u chose to see what you'll look like.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yes, I have and yes Budd Dwyer does give me hope in my method, which is a barrel in the mouth (but instead of a pistol, it would be a long gun, a shotgun to be exact). Also, I have seen other suicides via firearm. A few examples include the guy who CTB'ed in an interrogation room when the cops and detectives walked out of the room for a moment (he hid his pistol really well or either the detaining officers failed to thoroughly check his pockets), and another one who hugged his ex-girlfriend and after his ex went up the elevator, he pulled out a pistol and offed himself. There are more but these are a few to name.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Don't you mean die vicariously through ppl who have ctb?