nothingnobody

nothingnobody

Jul 9, 2023
i do very basic things that occupy my attention enough to just zone out and do nothing. i dont even watch tv shows anymore or get into much anymore, just the bare minimum to keep doing nothing. or sometimes i sit still and drink my coffee and do nothing else other than that. lay in bed for hours half asleep half daydreaming. i wish i could form more elaborate daydreams but it always feels like im forcing it when i try.

i dont really enjoy much and cant seem to find anything to do but i still have the feeling that i need to be doing something even though i know theres nothing to be done.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lammpz, cscott, Lostandlooking and 12 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
basically like me, sleeping, lounging in bed, sometimes watching a show, reading, music, not much else. Its pointless.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, just_so_done, outatime_85 and 4 others
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
For me it's something like that, I'm just passing the time until I get up the courage to ctb. When I daydream I imagine myself living alone in a world without humans, without cities etc... and I am swimming and exploring the whole ocean.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, F&Inside, corazon and 4 others
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
yeah. its one of the reasons why i wanna ctb. i just pass the time and drown out my thoughts until i sleep. every day. my life is pointless.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cscott, just_so_done, outatime_85 and 5 others
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
I do that too. I waste all day staying in bed daydreaming or losing time on the internet. I can't even force myself to read a book that I begun 2 weeks ago, even though I find it interesting. I too feel like I'm wasting my time and I should do something, but can't bring myself to.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, F&Inside, outatime_85 and 1 other person
E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
its alomst like that for me to, It's so boring, all I do is for Kill Time

• Hugs
Reactions: cscott, Nlis2244, Twntysix and 1 other person
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Passively watch TV. Barely follow any plots. Boring af. Bit of social media. Boring af.

Reactions: Nlis2244
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello. I recommend making the effort to grab a book and read something interesting and that you can learn from and that can be useful to you. Think that at least you won't be wasting so much time regardless of what happens in the future. I am aware that according to the situation it is not easy, so good luck, my best wishes.

Reactions: Erik.t.f