T

timetosleep

Feb 19, 2019
After so many shitty things that happened in my life, I lost faith in humanity completely. Despite feeling lonely from time to time, I do my best to avoid most people because I know that I will get hurt interacting with them.

Do you dislike humans? What made you feel this way? How do you deal with people when you need to interact with them?

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, chyme, foreverfalling and 3 others
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
After so many shitty things that happened in my life, I lost faith in humanity completely. Despite feeling lonely from time to time, I do my best to avoid most people because I know that I will get hurt interacting with them.

Do you dislike humans? What made you feel this way? How do you deal with people when you need to interact with them?
I'm at a weird stage of my life and I'm caught in a weird, somewhat contradictory dilema. I'm very social, extroverted and outgoing, but I have with the years grown to become misanthropic gradually as well. It's a difficult situation to be in since this is conflicting and completely contradicting one another.

Reactions: Venessolotic and Un-
kiuya

kiuya

Tired
Nov 16, 2021
This place must be a one huge nightmare for misanthropes kekw.

Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
Yep. Individually, some people - in my life, the number of people would be less than the fingers on my right hand - are fine. I'd be fine if all of humanity died this instant.

Why? Well, I did some self reflecting and realised every single person I've ever known has hurt me in some way, and they probably hurt a lot of other people some way - even people that I looked highly upon. I don't blame them. It's human nature to hurt people. It's impossible to live longer than 10 years, and to not have hurt one person.

And if you had to look at humanity as a whole, it's just God awful.

I don't understand how people can't be misanthropic. Every single problem you're facing right now - and that everyone has ever faced - can all be traced down a person.. Or persons.

I just stay away from people, if I can. Or I have a stern barrier that prevents me from getting attached to anyone. As awful as it can be, I think it's best to be alone.

Reactions: foreverfalling
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I have always been very introverted and it's just the way that I am. I have always preferred and had seen it as best to be alone. People can be tiring, irritating and are capable of making our lives so much worse so of course it's best to stay away as then there is no risk of others making us suffer more. Whenever I hear about all the horrible things that people do, it just makes me dislike humans more. People can be disappointing and unreliable as well and I see it as best not to be too trusting of others. I mostly keep my distance from people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Emmie, Un- and Dead Ghost
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
In my case I have always been very introverted and it's just the way that I am. I have always preferred and had seen it as best to be alone. People can be tiring, irritating and are capable of making our lives so much worse so of course it's best to stay away as then there is no risk of others making us suffer more. Whenever I hear about all the horrible things that people do, it just makes me dislike humans more. People can be disappointing and unreliable as well and I see it as best not to be too trusting of others. I mostly keep my distance from people.
This is what I used to do... what I didn't know is that at a point, when no one could intercede for me, I would be so disconsolate of my beloved loneliness.
Actually the fear and refusal to relate to others has been devastating at this point in my life, I would never have expected it.

And only because I didn't sense the extent to which I was overly dependent on my mother and perhaps other people I haven't yet taken into account.

It sucks to realize it too late.

//

Això feia jo abans... el que no sabía es que arribat a un punt, en el que ningú podría intercedir per mi, em desconsolaria tant la meva estimada soledat.
Realment la por i el rebuig a relacionar-me amb els altres ha estat devastador en el moment actual de la meva vida, no m'ho hagués esperat mai.

I només perquè no intuía fins a quin punt depenía en excés de la meva mare i potser d'altres persones que encara no he tingut en compte.

Es una merda adonar-te'n massa tard d'això.