Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
Vocaloid is my life. The songs are usually about suicide and depression or something deep like that. I feel like vocaloid is the only thing that understands me. Although, I don't know a lot of other people who even know what vocaloid is.
My favorite song is Kyu-Kurarin by Iyowa. It's based off of a character called Sayori from Doki Doki Literature Club. I relate to it so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vesiira and Abandoned Character
meltdown

meltdown

Throw up in your plate
Dec 15, 2023
Vocaloid is awesome!!! It's an amazing medium and gives so many people a unique voice they wouldn't have, plus the music is really really impressive anyways.

From this song, "Kyu-Kurarin" I love the line "This withered bud, it's so unbelievably filthy". Did you have a particular lyric or part that really caught you emotionally the first time you heard it?

Speaking of ddlc, the music from that game is very nice too, particularly Sayonara.
My personal favorite track is TOKIO by Wonderful Opportunity. (Len)

Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
I used to be obsessed with Vocaloid when I was younger! Still love going back and listening. Something about the music and the generated voices is just so unique and interesting. Here is a fav of mine!!

lemonhoney322

lemonhoney322

spreading the love and care :)
Oct 18, 2023
do you happen to know haruno? He used to made volacoid , but all of his songs are great too, u shld check it out (mostly hip hop & upbeat i can say), maybe i recommend u to start with deep coma you will really like it :)

iori011x3

iori011x3

Selflessness, contribution, service ❤️
Nov 28, 2023
i love miku sm. been listening to her for a long ass time now so it's comforting to listen to vocaloid songs for me cuz it's so nostalgic.
with that being said, my favourite vocaloid song isn't actually miku lmaoo