Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
That was my plan, but I can't wait possibly another 20 years. How do I deal with the guilt?

• Hugs
Reactions: Walilamdzi, ExoticAir, Odd_Duck and 2 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
yes especialy as i`m a twin and my twin died and neary 2 years ago my older brother died , they are in their 80`s but as fit and healthy as 60 year old ...
unfortunatly my situation has now come to a head and i Have to go before the 24th of this month , i wont go into deatails but it`s all fucked up now as aposed to being 95% fucked up ,
I had to break into my brothers to find him dead and then drive to mum and dads ant tell them , it also happend to be the anaverasry week of my twins death ...
It`s tearing me apart as it was the 1st time i`ve seen my dad cry and i cant bear the thought of putting them through it .
I have aleady got rid of most of my possetions and this week i have bin getting rid of the little things , so all my draws are nearly empty and i`ve been boxing up other stuff as i`m leaving whats left and the House and car to my 20 year my jounior brother so he hasnt anthing to sort out .

It`s a guilt i`m going to have to die with i`m afraid

good luck with your choice

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ExoticAir, all_pointless, faraway_beach and 2 others
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
yes especialy as i`m a twin and my twin died and neary 2 years ago my older brother died , they are in their 80`s but as fit and healthy as 60 year old ...
unfortunatly my situation has now come to a head and i Have to go before the 24th of this month , i wont go into deatails but it`s all fucked up now as aposed to being 95% fucked up ,
I had to break into my brothers to find him dead and then drive to mum and dads ant tell them , it also happend to be the anaverasry week of my twins death ...
It`s tearing me apart as it was the 1st time i`ve seen my dad cry and i cant bear the thought of putting them through it .
I have aleady got rid of most of my possetions and this week i have bin getting rid of the little things , so all my draws are nearly empty and i`ve been boxing up other stuff as i`m leaving whats left and the House and car to my 20 year my jounior brother so he hasnt anthing to sort out .

I used to think the guilt could be done away with by staying alive until my parents died. I see that that perfect scenario can't always happen due to various problems that arise in one's life.

It's like we're burning in the Hell of our own mind and we feel we should stay alive and suffer in place of our parents when the truth is suffering is inevitable for everyone. Our living sacrifice is ultimately pointless.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusuk63
A

azdertex1598

May 27, 2020
i hope so .. , but if i lose patience i'll be selfish

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
In a weird way, I want my family to be alive and see me suffer. That are the reason I am suicidal today so I want revenge

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, DyslexicForeigner and azdertex1598
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
I used to be the same... I would feel so guilty. However... Something inside me just "clicked." Like I don't feel anything at the moment. Don't care about anything at all. I feel like I'm kinda ready.

Reactions: all_pointless and Close_to_freedom
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
For parents, I only care about my father. He has some health issues so it may be several years before those issues are starting to take their tolls. But that doesn't mean I won't CTB when he'ss still alive.

flirtrv

flirtrv

Jun 5, 2020
this is the main reason i cant seem to ctb... ik it wouldd destroy my mom nd i feel guilty but also... 20 more years :/

Reactions: Close_to_freedom
Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
I was but I am not sure I can. Watching my father lose his mind to Alzheimers while my mother is trying to use me as support when I can't even support myself is draining me. I want to help them but I can't do anything.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: all_pointless, KinicH Knesc, DeadButDreaming and 2 others
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
yes. not sure how long though. sure it will destroy them but everybody dies.

Reactions: marcusuk63 and Close_to_freedom
SoftAndSad

SoftAndSad

Aspiring happy person
Jun 3, 2020
Yes, was thinking about how the grief would possibly remove the barrier of SI too. I am thinking that dementia will be a long step before passing though and I am not mentally strong enough to handle it so I have a hard time being certain about the future.

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I'm hardly in my prime, but even at 37, the wait would be far too long. With the way I eat, and the amount I smoke, I might have died right about then anyway.

E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
I'm glad you had nice parents. I have a crackhead whore as a mom......and i hate even calling her my mom.

• Aww..
Reactions: Misery99
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
I'm glad you had nice parents. I have a crackhead whore as a mom......and i hate even calling her my mom.
My birth mother was an abusive schizophrenic. Then I was later adopted.

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
My mother is 80 years old: I am 53. I care for Mom very much and I would not want to ctb while she is still alive.

Reactions: faraway_beach
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
No, who has that kind of time

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I'm waiting for my mom. She's the best thing that happened to me and I can't bear to see her cry over me one more time. I will wait. Of course I'm only 30 and my parents are barely 70

Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
I'm waiting for my mom. She's the best thing that happened to me and I can't bear to see her cry over me one more time. I will wait. Of course I'm only 30 and my parents are barely 70
You could be waiting 20 yrs.

KLUF

KLUF

Jun 16, 2020
Oh yeah, the famous "mom would be sad'. Yes I'm waiting for my parents too. I wanted to CTB earlier but I imagined how devastating that would be to them.

English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019

I'm from Yorkshire England, if you need to talk. Feel free to message me. Being a local i thought that might help.

Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
Oh yeah, the famous "mom would be sad'. Yes I'm waiting for my parents too. I wanted to CTB earlier but I imagined how devastating that would be to them.
Thankfully my suffering matters more to me than theirs.

Reactions: Brokenwithbpd
brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
I can't wait for that. I feel bad for them, but they know I'm suffering and will understand

TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Student
Apr 25, 2020
If would be alone, would be easier to CTB. Now whos gonna take first step...

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Nope. Not at all. There is no way I am waiting that long. Kudos to those who can.

giles corey

giles corey

Feb 28, 2020
i've made it clear to my mother that ctb is completely inevitable. it's an incredibly painful situation for both of us, but she knows i am suffering needlessly.

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
When you die, there is no guilt to feel.

I'm in the same position though -- I find it hard to not be able to say an official goodbye to my mom. It's going to weight heavily on me in my last moments.

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I know my parents will be devastated when I ctb , I wish I could wait till they die but I can't carry on with my depression. Hiding my depressed state of mind from them is n itself difficult. BTW they are barely 70 and I am 40.