Nothing………………….

Nothing………………….

Apr 23, 2023
Im a huge 40k fan, was wondering if anyone else here is into it. Personally its the me of the main things that makes me happy.

Reactions: carac and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah man, many years ago. I'd buy all the miniatures, put them together, and paint them. Never did so much of the tabletop gaming. But I enjoyed collecting armies of various factions, both for regular Warhammer and 40k. Kind of wish I could get back into it, but I'm a bit short on space in my apartment.

• Love
Reactions: Nothing…………………. and carac
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I am big time into the models and the painting, have been for over 30 years. Not just the GW stuff either, loads of different miniature collections.

40k wise I have a few different armies including some really old ones, played some games every now and again but prefer just collecting and painting. Not all that hot on the lore but do have the original rogue trader book

• Love
Reactions: Nothing………………….
Nothing………………….

Nothing………………….

Apr 23, 2023
I am big time into the models and the painting, have been for over 30 years. Not just the GW stuff either, loads of different miniature collections.

40k wise I have a few different armies including some really old ones, played some games every now and again but prefer just collecting and painting. Not all that hot on the lore but do have the original rogue trader book
What armies do you have?

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
What armies do you have?
I have some very old Space Marine, Eldar and Ork armies, Like first and second edition. Then some later Emperors Children, Dark angels and more Oks and more recently some Death Guard and Imperial fists (primaris). And also just a lot of random models like some adeptus mechnanicus, some Tau, some imperial guard.

The armies that saw the most play were the Eldar and the Emperors children

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Hell yeah I love the Old RTS games! Can't wait for space marine 2 to come out