Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Actually that's not true, many misanthropes help other people.
they usually hate humans because what they do to each other so they try to help.
How can you feel empathy towards others if you hate others humans? There's something wrong.
The myth of the nice misanthropist is a fantasy.

AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
How can you feel empathy towards others if you hate others humans? There's something wrong.

You gotta know their reasons first, misanthropy is really deep it's not shallow at all.
I'm a misanthrope myself, and i feel empathy for humans, but still of course i'm not as good as other misanthropes who help poor people and victims and do volunteers and stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic and waterstrider
waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
I'm a misanthrope (when I think about humanity as a whole) but feel empathy for humans I consider innocent (children or disabled people for example) because those haven't really done anything to make our whole situation worse (through wars, capitalism etc.) and they suffer just as much as me from being suck on this planet.

• Love
Reactions: Crono, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Mixo and 2 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
The myth of the nice misanthropist is a fantasy.
You can hate humanity as a whole, but have empathy for individual human beings you come across. It's quite simple.

Reactions: Crono, Per Ardua Ad Astra, loopdaloop and 3 others
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
Kinda, I can't really control my distrust of humans because I see people as the most untrustworthy species on this planet, and each person is a potential threat. I think it's natural to not easily trust people because of human nature.

Reactions: Crono