• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
Yes, it seemed slow and disconnected. I really hope no one is.

Reactions: hot
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Yes.
For some time SS was very slow for me.
It's ok now.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Sounds like doxxing. That what doxxing look like, right?
Yes.
For some time SS was very slow for me.
It's ok now.
It ok with me too now luckily.
I let mod know just in case. Better be safe tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agon321 and hot
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I'm pretty sure you mean DDoSing. They sound pretty similar and relate to different kinds of cyber-attacks so I can see why you'd mix them up. The servers certainly are a little slow right now. It seems to come and go.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I'm pretty sure you mean DDoSing. They sound pretty similar and relate to different kinds of cyber-attacks so I can see why you'd mix them up. The servers certainly are a little slow right now. It seems to come and go.
Thank you, I do mix them up. What the difference?

• Love
Reactions: hot and Saturn_
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Thank you, I do mix them up. What the difference?
Doxing: Unconsensually publishing information that could be used to identify an online user's real-life identify (ex. posting someone's real name, phone number, address...)

DDoSing: Attacking a website or online service by disrupting traffic, which is often accomplished by overwhelming servers with tons of requests. Too many requests/too much traffic = servers can't handle it all = they become slow.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Doxxing is leaking private information of someone, ddos is a way to shut servers down so they are offline/slow
Thank you. I'm no good with hacking stuff tbh. I got into 3ds homebrew fairly recently. I still have a lot to learn.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Doxing: Unconsensually publishing information that could be used to identify an online user's real-life identify (ex. posting someone's real name, phone number, address...)

DDoSing: Attacking a website or online service by disrupting traffic, which is often accomplished by overwhelming servers with tons of requests. Too many requests/too much traffic = servers can't handle it all = they become slow.
Thank you :)

• Love
Reactions: Saturn_