• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Same here. I take otc Colpermin it is the only thing that helps with my IBS.

Reactions: Kramer
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I have ibs.
Get more veggies and fruit in your diet. Stay away from acidic foods like bread, junk food, donuts, sugar cereals, hamburgers, milk, dairy, meat, and so on. Slowly ypur system will correct itself. You dont have a syndrome you are eating shit because society has taught us to eat shit with comercials and shity "science". If you slowly change your diet to veggitarian and then slowly to vegan (or at least partly veggie and vegan) all you tummy problems will go away. Also at night before bed drink a quarter cup of water with some food grade baking soda in it. Add Some sea salt because it tastes like bad fish. This will help level off the acid in your body while you sleep and make your system more alkaline and you will feel a little better in the morning. Alcohol is also acidic like beer or liqour. If you slowly try to fix your diet and take the time to learn what you are eating and why it is not very good for you then you will slowly get a little better until you will not jave this problem anymore. It took me forever to fix my diet and I eat grain often but I eat 3 or 4 veggies and fruit a day. I have no tummy problems now. The baking soda really helps me wake up feeling better. Alkaline also clears your brain up. Also try a gluten free diet. Switch to rice grains. This will let your Bowles clear up all the junk in them slowly. Also look up "intermittent fasting". Fasting for a whole day once or twice a week lets your body clear out all the garbage it has collected. You can drink lots of water or drink no water. You can also fast from morning until dinner on your "days off" this way you won't be working and feeling the need for food so much. If you do try these then afterward before you eat, ask yourself "how do I feel". Do you feel like it helped a little? Do you feel like skipping only breakfast is better for you? You could also start just skipping breakfast and ease yourself into full day fasts. Theres a lot of study behind all this. Atophagy is when your body clears itself out and has time to clean the plaque and junk from the blood and organs and brain. It Also can help your mood. I did all this to heal from drugs and it was very hard. This year I quit meat and that really helped. I have zero tummy problems. I drink baking soda "Bob's Red Mills" about half a tablespoon in about a quarter cup water with maybe a teaspoon of pink salt. I do this maybe twice a week before bed. I always wake up with a little more energy and a clearer mind. I made a trail mix for work with coconut, walnut, and dries cranberries. Maybe one or more of these things will help. Keep trying and looking for ways to change your diet and your health will slowly improve when you are on the right track. You do not have a syndrome you need to fix your diet. It can be very hard because old habits are hard to fix. Eat less acid. Acid hurts you and sugar is acid. Hope Some of this helps. ❤

Reactions: Deleted member 94
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I have stress ulcers and GERD. It gotten so bad that I can't even eat without puking it out and it doesn't even let you sleep. I had to be confined cause of dehydration. Thank god it's better now, but I also have some tablets in hand just in case. I guess college really did a number on me.

• Wow
Reactions: Kramer
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Get more veggies and fruit in your diet. Stay away from acidic foods like bread, junk food, donuts, sugar cereals, hamburgers, milk, dairy, meat, and so on. Slowly ypur system will correct itself. You dont have a syndrome you are eating shit because society has taught us to eat shit with comercials and shity "science". If you slowly change your diet to veggitarian and then slowly to vegan (or at least partly veggie and vegan) all you tummy problems will go away. Also at night before bed drink a quarter cup of water with some food grade baking soda in it. Add Some sea salt because it tastes like bad fish. This will help level off the acid in your body while you sleep and make your system more alkaline and you will feel a little better in the morning. Alcohol is also acidic like beer or liqour. If you slowly try to fix your diet and take the time to learn what you are eating and why it is not very good for you then you will slowly get a little better until you will not jave this problem anymore. It took me forever to fix my diet and I eat grain often but I eat 3 or 4 veggies and fruit a day. I have no tummy problems now. The baking soda really helps me wake up feeling better. Alkaline also clears your brain up. Also try a gluten free diet. Switch to rice grains. This will let your Bowles clear up all the junk in them slowly. Also look up "intermittent fasting". Fasting for a whole day once or twice a week lets your body clear out all the garbage it has collected. You can drink lots of water or drink no water. You can also fast from morning until dinner on your "days off" this way you won't be working and feeling the need for food so much. If you do try these then afterward before you eat, ask yourself "how do I feel". Do you feel like it helped a little? Do you feel like skipping only breakfast is better for you? You could also start just skipping breakfast and ease yourself into full day fasts. Theres a lot of study behind all this. Atophagy is when your body clears itself out and has time to clean the plaque and junk from the blood and organs and brain. It Also can help your mood. I did all this to heal from drugs and it was very hard. This year I quit meat and that really helped. I have zero tummy problems. I drink baking soda "Bob's Red Mills" about half a tablespoon in about a quarter cup water with maybe a teaspoon of pink salt. I do this maybe twice a week before bed. I always wake up with a little more energy and a clearer mind. I made a trail mix for work with coconut, walnut, and dries cranberries. Maybe one or more of these things will help. Keep trying and looking for ways to change your diet and your health will slowly improve when you are on the right track. You do not have a syndrome you need to fix your diet. It can be very hard because old habits are hard to fix. Eat less acid. Acid hurts you and sugar is acid. Hope Some of this helps. ❤
Veggies and fruits make it worse in my experience. I also have acid reflux. I've already eliminated sugar for the most part years ago and only drink water.

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I don't have Ibs, but I constantly get stomach ulcers. I live off of carafate. Seriously, whoever invented that drug needs a major award lol without it though, I'm completely miserable.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
No, but occasionally I do get upset stomachs and bloating, depending on what I've eaten and other factors.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I don't have Ibs, but I constantly get stomach ulcers. I live off of carafate. Seriously, whoever invented that drug needs a major award lol without it though, I'm completely miserable.
have you been tested for H. Pylori? I was having this problem and found out i had that bacteria. Its a common bacteria but in some people it will go out of control

Reactions: Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
have you been tested for H. Pylori? I was having this problem and found out i had that bacteria. Its a common bacteria but in some people it will go out of control
Yeah, many times. I love spending my days at the endo center haha unfortunately that's not the cause. I did a lot of damage with anorexia, pills, stress etc. Thankfully I've managed well with carafate :)