CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I have Scheuermann's kyphosis which has been manageable with chiropractic adjustments and my inversion table. Lifting injuries however affect the lower back and they are an absolute b**** to deal with. I always joke about applying for disability insurance by 30 but at 25 I'm starting to see that maybe a reality. Not sure how generous the good ole USA can be

That's all on top with the mental issues I've had over the years and thanks to the ever supporting work places I join tends to get worse. Hence why I'm a fan of this site

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, NearlyIrrelevantCake, Fragile and 2 others
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I don't have back problems, but I can relate in general to physical issues from a similar age. I've been crippled from repeatedly breaking both feet and ankles, starting when I was 12yo. Started applying for disability when I was about 20, but it took until I was 27 to be approved.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: allesistgut and CatLove56
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I have degenerative disc disease but I got it in my late 20's, not teens.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, NearlyIrrelevantCake, allesistgut and 1 other person
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
I have Scheuermann's kyphosis which has been manageable with chiropractic adjustments and my inversion table. Lifting injuries however affect the lower back and they are an absolute b**** to deal with. I always joke about applying for disability insurance by 30 but at 25 I'm starting to see that maybe a reality. Not sure how generous the good ole USA can be

That's all on top with the mental issues I've had over the years and thanks to the ever supporting work places I join tends to get worse. Hence why I'm a fan of this site
Fellow sufferer of this disease here. Not manageable at all, constantly getting worse. Looking forward to CTB.

Reactions: CatLove56