• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tired_birth_1967

Nov 1, 2023
If God existed there would be no other feeling than terror. There are some particularities in the supposed creation that only something really bad could even imagine. If I were to believe in a God, I would like to believe in a good God. If I believed in God, at the very least I would be believing in a terrorist. Who needs a God like that?

Reactions: divinemistress36
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Forveleth
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I more believe god is evil. This is already hell
You're more a less describing Dystheism, certainly a fair reading of most portrayal of a monotheist god. Ever read the book God: The Most Unpleasant Character in All Fiction?

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
You're more a less describing Dystheism, certainly a fair reading of most portrayal of a monotheist god. Ever read the book God: The Most Unpleasant Character in All Fiction?
No I haven't
Not really. I honestly think that if there was a heaven, it would be miserable (I don't believe in a god, heaven, or hell). Think about it, it is an infinity spent doing... who knows, embrace God? I think anything for an infinity would grow tiresome. I could be offered the most pleasant life for eternity, but if I had to live for eternity, it's a hard no. Eternity is a reallllllyyyyyy long time.
I can kinda get that but I feel like I'm hevean Yoh would get tired Yknow ?

R

riktfar

Jun 6, 2024
Nah gods cool he doesn't give a fuck. I've had quite a few near death experiences . Fear yourself.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Life is to complex. The fact that evolution chose the abosulte worst and evil traits for all creatures shows that at least evolution has some word thought or agenda

Do you believe in an evil god? Not the normal bullshit one but an evil one?
No. The evidence for an evil god is just the same as the evidence for a good god, namely no evidence at all.

devils~advocate

devils~advocate

Feb 29, 2024
Deists believe in an indifferent deity....that doesnt interact with humanity. Many American founding fathers were of this...Jefferson, Madison, Franklin etc.
If this true....then any of what you do, really doesnt matter...God wouldnt care one way or another.

If on the other hand, God is not indifferent. Then which path is the correct one....Christianity, Mormon, JW, Judiasm, Islam...etc
What about Scientology, Buddhism, Hindism, etc etc. What about polytheism. What about the religions that got forgotten in the past?

One could scoff at any of the above & just say what they believe is the correct one...but one must realize when pointing fingers, there are also other fingers being pointed at you. When you remove all the sugar coating from them....they have some weird & silly notions. There has been many discussions about all of them...thankfully the internet has provided information about it all....some have been helped to escape ones that are cults.

Ive seen people I cared about, really believe in a creator. Ones that would spend their life in worship, time, money, etc for this effort.
Then to see these people beat down and die from disease, heartache, depression, pain......
Just for that....I have a hard time believing in any loving creator.

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
One cannot fear something that doesn't exist.

I'll never believe there is a god , after life , reincarnation, soul, magic nothing.

I'll always believe a human is just another small animal, a machine
But considering the way you write about life and how much you hate it, I feel like you would believe in some evil entity that created us right?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
But considering the way you write about life and how much you hate it, I feel like you would believe in some evil entity that created us right?
life is just a chemical reaction. no creator. a human is just a small animal cells a machine. a random accident of chaos.

Evolution invented suffering. for example an animal feels the pain of hunger and starvation so that it has to go find food . a human too would rather sit down on the grass. but it's the pain of hunger makes them get up and go work to find food ( i'm talking 200,000 years ago). those animals that didn't feel the pain that badly that could take the hunger or the thirst for water died faster and were less likely to have less offspring . can't have any offpring if dead or very weak or sickly . you need to constantly eat to live and have energy. likewise pain makes the organism avoid injury like stepping on a sharp rock then you watch out for those kind of rocks the pain has to be bad enough to remmeber it all the time and be afraid of painful things . those animals that felt the pain worse were able to avoid injuries better and so remain mobile , working to produce more offspring and so passed on their being able to suffer pain extremely to their offspring

my morality is that i should avoid extrreme pain for myself. do you wish to do that for yourself?

to me extreme pain can be so bad it makes everything else meaningless. what is worth to you to go through 8 hours of the most excruciating torture pain? what do you think it is worth it for me or anyone to go throug unbearable pain ?

if i'm going to go through the worst torture am supposed to think life is something good?

i don't think any suffering at all is worth anything . life is meaningless suffering . why should i suffer or go through any pain at all . there is no reason. .

Last edited:
A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
life is just a chemical reaction. no creator. a human is just a small animal cells a machine. a random accident of chaos.

Evolution invented suffering. for example an animal feels the pain of hunger and starvation so that it has to go find food . a human too would rather sit down on the grass. but it's the pain of hunger makes them get up and go work to find food ( i'm talking 200,000 years ago). those animals that didn't feel the pain that badly that could take the hunger or the thirst for water died faster and were less likely to have less offspring . can't have any offpring if dead or very weak or sickly . you need to constantly eat to live and have energy. likewise pain makes the organism avoid injury like stepping on a sharp rock then you watch out for those kind of rocks the pain has to be bad enough to remmeber it all the time and be afraid of painful things . those animals that felt the pain worse were able to avoid injuries better and so remain mobile , working to produce more offspring and so passed on their being able to suffer pain extremely to their offspring

my morality is that i should avoid extrreme pain for myself. do you wish to do that for yourself?

to me extreme pain can be so bad it makes everything else meaningless. what is worth to you to go through 8 hours of the most excruciating torture pain? what do you think it is worth it for me or anyone to go throug unbearable pain ?

if i'm going to go through the worst torture am supposed to think life is something good?

i don't think any suffering at all is worth anything . life is meaningless suffering . why should i suffer or go through any pain at all . there is no reason. .
Exactly. Life is evil. It had to be created. Evil needs an agent. Evolution is that evil agent. I don't get what's so hard to understand here. Random act of chaos, absolutely stupid. Nothing so intricate and violent could be an accident that's illogical. Life has no way to be good, evolution chooses suffering on purpose. See "CHOOSING" that means their is intelligent beings that made this evil hell.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Exactly. Life is evil. It had to be created. Evil needs an agent. Evolution is that evil agent. I don't get what's so hard to understand here. Random act of chaos, absolutely stupid. Nothing so intricate and violent could be an accident that's illogical. Life has no way to be good, evolution chooses suffering on purpose. See "CHOOSING" that means their is intelligent beings that made this evil hell.
The Demiurge would like a word with you

jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
I know not many people have religious, spiritual, or metaphysical beliefs here but regardless do any of you fear their might be some evil creator? I read a lot of the user funeral cry's posts and it gives me anxiety about there being a god because unfortunately they are right, and existence is hellish. But there has to be a reason right. Think about it, life and evolution favor that which is violent and evil. Why dose reproduction need suffering to work? Why dose life need suffering to work? It all feels to sadistic to be some random thing that just happened out of nowhere. If god is real then life will always be evil and you can't escape. All I wanted was a simple life, how did I end up here….
Humans are destroying the world, it's not god the problem, it's if there was a god, there is no need to be afraid.
I know not many people have religious, spiritual, or metaphysical beliefs here but regardless do any of you fear their might be some evil creator? I read a lot of the user funeral cry's posts and it gives me anxiety about there being a god because unfortunately they are right, and existence is hellish. But there has to be a reason right. Think about it, life and evolution favor that which is violent and evil. Why dose reproduction need suffering to work? Why dose life need suffering to work? It all feels to sadistic to be some random thing that just happened out of nowhere. If god is real then life will always be evil and you can't escape. All I wanted was a simple life, how did I end up here….
Humans are destroying the world, it's not god the problem, it's if there was a god, there is no need to be afraid.