• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DeathKitty

DeathKitty

Miserable
Apr 11, 2024
Is it just my mother that's so incredibly narcissistic? She never admits to fault always blaming it on me or my dad and when she feels she's about to loose an argument she starts going off about nobody likes her and that she should just die. She favorites my younger brother a lot too. He can never do wrong in her eyes, it's always my fault. Hopefully I'll move out soon when I have enough money saved.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I have a narcissistic aunt for sure. My mother? It's complicated, I honestly don't know if she is or not.

• Love
Reactions: DeathKitty
B

butterball

interior crocodile alligator
Jan 28, 2024
My mum is incredibly narcissistic, bordering sociopathic. It's incredibly draining to be around her, so I feel for you being in a similar situation. The best thing to do, when possible, is to escape them & then decide whether you want to cut contact or not.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
My mum is incredibly narcissistic, bordering sociopathic. It's incredibly draining to be around her, so I feel for you being in a similar situation. The best thing to do, when possible, is to escape them & then decide whether you want to cut contact or not.
How did you know that she was sociopathic?

Reactions: butterball
B

butterball

interior crocodile alligator
Jan 28, 2024
How did you know that she was sociopathic?

her tendencies/behaviour really. she is very childish, manipulative, lavished me with verbal and physical abuse a lot growing up. almost everyone else has cut her out of their lives, inc the rest of my family. my brother spoke w me about his own traumas from her and i never really saw her the same way after that.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
DeathKitty

DeathKitty

Miserable
Apr 11, 2024
I didn't have a narcissistic mother but I did have a narcissistic boyfriend
That must've been hard on you, I hope you're doing well now❤️
her tendencies/behaviour really. she is very childish, manipulative, lavished me with verbal and physical abuse a lot growing up. almost everyone else has cut her out of their lives, inc the rest of my family. my brother spoke w me about his own traumas from her and i never really saw her the same way after that.
My mother is also very childish, very manipulative as well. She uses verbal abuse a lot but she disguise her comments as "thoughtful" or "just trying to help". She loves to be passive aggressive when she says it too.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
My mother was incredibly abusive and manipulative. It was hell on earth living with her. Moving out was the best thing I ever did, next to deciding to completely cut her out over a year ago. I haven't spoken to her since and it's been wonderful. I can't undo the trauma she gave me, but she no longer has the chance to create more.

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22
H

Hunter2005

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Yeah not only that just narcissistic family in general, it fucking sucks

sawk

sawk

Apr 4, 2023
my stepmom is a narcissist. she's the worst person i've ever met. although she has a disease that has completely ruined her life and is slowly but surely getting worse. i'm convinced it's because of the way she's mistreated so many people. karma's a bitch

Reactions: DeathKitty
C

cosmic-freedom

Mar 18, 2024
My "father" is a narcissist.He once openly said,"Everything and Everyone should be under my control".I hope he suffers and rots to the point where he begs for death just like I do every single day.

Catch-22

Catch-22

Time waits for no one...
Aug 19, 2019
I'm not sure if my mom is a narcissist or not but she has most of the traits of a narcissist. I have had to live with her for much longer than most people have to live with their parents because I'm disabled. She takes every chance she can to gasoline me. I can't escape her I'm stuck living here and she tortures me. She does not show much emotion and when I was a child she did everything in her power not to spend time with me and nurture me. I'll never be able to live on my own or scape her.. the only way I have is to CTB. She made sure that when she leaves this earth I do not have a penny to live on. I will be homeless and she doesn't care