• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

A3re733

Aug 29, 2019
I do.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: justanotherday, Painted Bird, Dawn0071111 and 3 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Of course I do. It's a cruel set up, pleasurable if you are lucky.

• Hugs
Reactions: justanotherday, Painted Bird, Dawn0071111 and 3 others
A

A3re733

Aug 29, 2019
It's my fault for wanting things so I deserve it..

• Hugs
Reactions: Dawn0071111, Baskol1, woxihuanni and 1 other person
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
It's my fault for wanting things so I deserve it..
expecting and hoping for happiness, to want things, leads to you're own heartbreaks.

ive been telling myself that for the past few years^. yet i continue to do it and when something i love or things that make me happy is snatched from me, it's my fault for caring as if happiness lasts. happiness, things dont last.

Last edited:
Reactions: justanotherday, A3re733 and DownFall
A

A3re733

Aug 29, 2019
expecting and hoping for happiness, to want things, leads to you're own heartbreaks.

ive been telling myself that for the past few years^. yet i continue to do it and when something i love or makes me happy is snatched from me, it's my fault for caring as if happiness lasts. happiness, things dont last.

It's what it means to be a living being. To want.
Who's to blame for all of this though, me? Is it my fault or is it the world's fault. I don't know so I just fucking hate both..

• Love
Reactions: justanotherday, Dawn0071111, pole and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I wanted to be precious once. Not having to be on my best behaviour if I want crumbs, but be loved for fuck's safe. I remember looking at them as I got out of the shower, thinking 'wow, all the misery of my life does not matter anymore. I'm home'. I remember them crying and praying against fear, to give their love to me. I remember them curling up defeated when they gave in to their fear. Take all these memories away.

• Love
Reactions: Dawn0071111 and pole
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
It's what it means to be living. To want.
Who's to blame though, me? Is it my fault or is it the world's fault. I don't know so I just fucking hate both..
for me, it's like i'm cursed. like i have a written destiny, like these things were meant to happen for me and only me. i have the worst luck ever. so bad thing after bad thimg after bad thing after bad thing.

yet after each bad thing, i blindlessly hoped and expected for happiness, and with each opportunity of it that came into life, i invested emotionally into things like a broken person i am, hoping it stays and lasts this one time.

for me, its my fault. i never learn. It's like im asking for my own suffering.

Sorry about you're misfortunes. you're definitely better than me honestly. hope things go you're way in the future.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, Dawn0071111, DownFall and 2 others
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Yup... fuck it

Reactions: A3re733
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I hate my life. I cannot say that I hate it in general.