• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I miss my impulsiveness I had as kid. I hate this extreme rational mind, I overthink stuff so much that in the end I rarely do anything. In many cases doing nothing is the best option, at least when im already in a bad state of mind and in public/work where I have to keep my stuff together..
But when it comes to ctb its very annoying.
Whenever im drunk I feel like I have access to my true feelings for life. Im less inhibited and very drawn towards ctb. I totally love it for that reason.
Once I got my method, i will use the first impulsive state to pull trough.
Anyone else the same way?

Last edited:
Reactions: itsalittlecold, XdragonsoulX, ratvroomvrooms and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Just about everyone is hesitant about that last step! One reason so many people are here.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
As a veteran of impulsive, failed attempts, in part due to mood swings, I'd rather plan it properly down to that very last step and get it right.

Reactions: _Minsk, pthnrdnojvsc, F@#$ and 1 other person
CTB Fella

CTB Fella

Experienced
Dec 15, 2022
I'm drunk at the moment.

Contemplating slicing myself up.

I'm an overdoser, but don't have the means to take one now.

Alcohol is a great tool. It expands the mind, and allows one's true feelings to take over. I know this, because, being an overdoser, you have to drink the right amount of alcohol, combined with the tablets (in my case, I'm up to 300) to stand a chance.

I've been in so many comas, and on life support so many times, to qualify this.

I have no-one.

Sending love x.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and Artemisia
A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
Yes! Unfortunately for me, I wanted to live, it's just that I'm too sick and there's no hope left, but I keep going to this one last doctor, then this one last therapist, then a last doctor with a different speciality... Not a single one gives a damn and the therapists only keep doing it worse. I want this to end, I want so much for this to end, but I'm so physically exhausted it's even too much getting things going. And I still wanted to live... So I'm just dying the slow death of the cowards.

Reactions: _Minsk
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
It's the reason I have so much respect for the actions of Dr. Kevorkian, he sacrificed just about everything to help people over the final hurdle.