• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Seriously... im a fat, lazy and dumb fuck... just wish i wasn't this stupid and mentally debased.

• Love
Reactions: 4am and eatantz
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
No. I don't understand why people feel that way about themselves. Personally, I feel like I'm the greatest of all time. Brighter than the sun, that's just me

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
No. I don't understand why people feel that way about themselves. Personally, I feel like I'm the greatest of all time. Brighter than the sun, that's just me
based

Reactions: sserafim
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
Not by choice, and I don't think any of us are by choice

• Informative
Reactions: FadingDawn
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Honestly, I feel like I deserve special treatment and I'm entitled to not have to become a wageslave. Why should *I* have to submit to modern day slavery? That's my primary motivation for ctb, the fact that I will eventually have to if I don't kms. I want to stay a NEET forever and not have to work for a living. For me, it's NEET or rope. I don't understand why people feel worthless or lazy. I'm a NEET and I honestly think that being a NEET means that you've won at life. You put in no effort and get maximum reward. You don't have to work for anything

Reactions: crystal_meth97, cait_sith and eatantz
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Honestly, I feel like I deserve special treatment and I'm entitled to not have to become a wageslave. Why should *I* have to submit to modern day slavery? That's my primary motivation for ctb, the fact that I will eventually have to if I don't kms. I want to stay a NEET forever and not have to work for a living. For me, it's NEET or rope. I don't understand why people feel worthless. I'm a NEET and I honestly think that being a NEET means that you've won at life. You put in no effort and get maximum reward. You don't have to work for anything
None of us should have to submit to this: not wanting to submit to things essentially dehumazing, and in support of the capitalist order, isn't entitlement -- it's basic humanity.

I'm a also a NEET tho lol. Worse thing about it, it's hard to ctb is a neet position lol

Reactions: 4am, eatantz and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
None of us should have to submit to this: not wanting to submit to things essentially dehumazing, and in support of the capitalist order, isn't entitlement -- it's basic humanity.

I'm a also a NEET tho lol. Worse thing about it, it's hard to ctb is a neet position lol
Why should I have to just because everyone else does? It's not fair. I know that it's for survival purposes but still

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Why should I have to just because everyone else does? It's not fair. I know that it's for survival purposes but still
Nobody should really, and people would often fight tooth and nail to get out of their 9 to 5 jobs, small apartments, debts, modernity, etc

Reactions: sserafim
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I used to hate myself for the same reasons, but I got tired of constantly feeling bad about myself. I was so exhausted with the constant insecurity, so I faked it till I made it. I would say I was hot and smart and amazing, mainly ironically - but the longer I kept saying it the more I started to believe it. I also actively found a style that I like, and niche interests that made me feel smart. I'm not very attractive or smart or whatever, but I'm more content with it now.

Hating myself is just wayyy too much effort nowadays lol

Reactions: eatantz, FadingDawn and Meteora
EmptyHeaded

EmptyHeaded

Experienced
Jan 24, 2024
I wouldn't say I hate it. I can't change it anyway, so why waste time thinking about it.

Reactions: 4am and halleyscomet
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I m tired of hating myself, too. But there are still these feelings of inferiority every day.... it seems like I get reminded all the time that I m not enough. Thank you mother, thank you father, amazing job 😏.

Reactions: Guy Smiley
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
You are not brighter than a black sun, you are just mere unfunctional excess.

anxiousmess0471

anxiousmess0471

Feb 4, 2024
Honestly, I feel like I deserve special treatment and I'm entitled to not have to become a wageslave. Why should *I* have to submit to modern day slavery? That's my primary motivation for ctb, the fact that I will eventually have to if I don't kms. I want to stay a NEET forever and not have to work for a living. For me, it's NEET or rope. I don't understand why people feel worthless or lazy. I'm a NEET and I honestly think that being a NEET means that you've won at life. You put in no effort and get maximum reward. You don't have to work for anything
Is there nothing that you're interested in that could possibly give you some form of income? I'm just curious as to why you feel that you don't have to contribute to society monetarily. I'm not accusing you of anything don't worry, because I get it. This world sucks and it sucks that we have continuously work until the end of time to survive. I've just never come across someone who has this mindset so I was wondering what led you to feel this way. And how you're able to come to terms with not studying or working.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Is there nothing that you're interested in that could possibly give you some form of income? I'm just curious as to why you feel that you don't have to contribute to society monetarily. I'm not accusing you of anything don't worry, because I get it. This world sucks and it sucks that we have continuously work until the end of time to survive. I've just never come across someone who has this mindset so I was wondering what led you to feel this way. And how you're able to come to terms with not studying or working.
I already graduated college and honestly, I never even wanted to work anyways. Work is modern day slavery and I don't want to become just another slave to the system. Why should I have to contribute to society monetarily? I didn't ask to be alive. I was born without my consent. I don't owe society or anyone anything

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
Yeah, I hate it percisely because I am aware about it, that's why I embrace the sacred "death" the transgressions and the end of luxury loop.

anxiousmess0471

anxiousmess0471

Feb 4, 2024
I already graduated college and honestly, I never even wanted to work anyways. Work is modern day slavery and I don't want to become just another slave to the system. Why should I have to contribute to society monetarily? I didn't ask to be alive. I was born without my consent. I don't owe society or anyone anything
Yeah that makes sense. We didn't ask to be alive so I get it. How are you able to support yourself without working or studying something?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I hate myself for all the above, but stupidity is the most impactful. People are so mean to me about it and I try to damn hard everyday.

• Hugs
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I relate to this, and the worst part is I'm so vain and the way I look drives me insane. I just know that if I was beautiful life would be worth living atleast for a while longer

• Love
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
I don't hate myself. I hate the world we live in. Not only my country, but the world in general, on a global level. We're going down as a species and I hope we're going to disappear as humans, do this planet a service. The only thing I can do until I CTB is reduce my suffering and simplify my life.