Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Anyone else have disabling neuroinflammation? Mine is so bad is like I'm paralyzed. Can't even stay out of bed more than 15 hours in a week any more.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, waiting93, ToMoveOn and 3 others
Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024
I was going to. I genuinely don't think I am going to CTB anymore. What a crazy journey.

What changed the whole game for me was the carnivore diet, saltwater intestinal washing (shankaprakshalana) and prolonged fasting.
Am still healing up, but am at a point where I no longer have serious pain or depression.

I implore you to give the Lion diet (ruminant meat, salt, water only) for 90 days.
You wont find any way of eating that is as anti-inflammatory and low toxin as it is.
If I could bribe you, I would give you everything I own to have you try it earnestly and entirely.
You deserve a chance at real healing.

May everyone be protected and in good health.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and voudebase
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I have nerve pain. It's awful and my life is shit because of it. Lyrica used to help some but recently things have gotten worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Aprilfarewell4
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
I was going to. I genuinely don't think I am going to CTB anymore. What a crazy journey.

What changed the whole game for me was the carnivore diet, saltwater intestinal washing (shankaprakshalana) and prolonged fasting.
Am still healing up, but am at a point where I no longer have serious pain or depression.

I implore you to give the Lion diet (ruminant meat, salt, water only) for 90 days.
You wont find any way of eating that is as anti-inflammatory and low toxin as it is.
If I could bribe you, I would give you everything I own to have you try it earnestly and entirely.
You deserve a chance at real healing.

May everyone be protected and in good health.
Yeah, it's more than that. I've been there and done that. I researched the crap out of everything. I did 20 day fasts. Radically changed my diet. I lost 65 pounds. The deep state then cleaned out my life savings and ramped up the torture. It's not possible to eat well when you're a deep state target. It's just not. If you think it is, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I put in a herculian effot to turn my life around. The deep state went out of their way to destroy me. I lost 65 pounds, had $25,000 in the bank, got a Master's degree, and a new career. I did an A+ job of turning my life around. BUSTED MY ASS to do it.

Those Nazis went out of their way to implode my life. When you have hope for the future, it's easier to make dietary changes. Once you know that no matter what you do, they're going wail the living crap out of you, effort becomes meaningless.

It took me 5 years of blood, sweat, and tears to turn my life around. They destroyed EVERYTHING in a matter of months.

I'm old, sick, and poor. I exceeded my own expectations in my life reconstruction. There's evil, evil people hidden in the shadows. It's their personal mission to torture me to death.

I know I did my best. God knows I did my best. The military deep state destroyed my life. They will continue to do so. Facts are facts.

Effort is futile.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024
I believe you. I don't claim to understand how the deep state works, but I believe you.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
A dear friend of mine had a neurological disorder like that, and it made the final years of his life utter hell. I'm really sorry to hear you are suffering in a similar way.

Reactions: Nikitatos
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
Mine is more nervous system death, but yes the reason I'm committing suicide is central nervous system based.

Reactions: waiting93 and Nikitatos
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
I just read somewhere that more than 10% of people on Earth suffer from problems with the nervous system.

Mine was tolerable. It's not any more.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
I know at least three people who commit suicide because of nervous system damage soon to be four with myself. It's the most hideous form of human suffering. No one that has severe nervous system damage I think can do anything but commit suicide. Minor cases can endure but when it's severe there's no going back. One of the people I know at least got to go to Pegasus for it. One killed himself vsed one I'm not sure how she died but I suspect she hung herself or overdosed, and I'm going by SN or gunshot.

Reactions: Nikitatos
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
I know at least three people who commit suicide because of nervous system damage soon to be four with myself. It's the most hideous form of human suffering. No one that has severe nervous system damage I think can do anything but commit suicide. Minor cases can endure but when it's severe there's no going back. One of the people I know at least got to go to Pegasus for it. One killed himself vsed one I'm not sure how she died but I suspect she hung herself or overdosed, and I'm going by SN or gunshot.
It's brutal. Mine migrated to my head & heart. Even I didn't CTB, my days would be numbered.

Maybe I shoul have listened to my friends who years ago said I should start the paperwork on the disability track. I'm sure I would have qualified. I had too much faith.....and I underestimated how ruthless the deep state is. I was taught not to be dependent on the state. I don't even ask friends to borrow money. Part of the Nazi torture fun I guess. If you can't see people in agony, why torture them?

I might have chosen CTB over disability anyways. What's the point of just existing in misery?

A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
It's brutal. Mine migrated to my head & heart. Even I didn't CTB, my days would be numbered.

Maybe I shoul have listened to my friends who years ago said I should start the paperwork on the disability track. I'm sure I would have qualified. I had too much faith.....and I underestimated how ruthless the deep state is. I was taught not to be dependent on the state. I don't even ask friends to borrow money. Part of the Nazi torture fun I guess. If you can't see people in agony, why torture them?

I might have chosen CTB over disability anyways. What's the point of just existing in misery?
I have cardiac issues as well. It's gotten worse. Damage this severe can't heal in my case. There's no point to my existence anymore that's for certain.