• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
I know people on here are finding life hard and difficult. I'm here in 2021 self harming. I can't seem to be able to control my emotions and thoughts. Mornings are the worst time, I love the middle of the night as it's neither the previous night/following morning. I hate what my life has become. I hate who I've become. I've learned to hide my feelings as people get sick of listening, tell you to cop on. Hide my feelings but not the scars on my wrist/temple/back of my hand. I can't even have knives or anything sharpe. That's sad. I never use to be like this, 4 years ago my life changed for the worst and my mental slide due to lies/untruths. I don't know how long more I can do it for.
I want and wish death, still need that push. I need to know that I'll succeed. I see hanging but I need strength bravery and the push, one more to send me over the edge. Alcohol would help, I think of the ways that would advance my success.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joplin, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, foxdie and 1 other person
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
This is the worst year this planet has seen in a while. Anyone who suffered before surely suffered this year. Don't hate yourself, you have done your best and have been coping with a lot. Morningscand nightscare the same for me too. So much so it almost rules my life with crazy sleeping patterns.i think we're just meant to keep surviving as best we can

• Hugs
Reactions: Joplin and plough22
I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
I think we all find life difficult in our own way, that's why we're on this forum, you're not alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: plough22