• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
So, not recommending trying Heroin, but I did as we got sold some in Morocco. We snorted it, then snorted some more (as it didn't do that much). Both of us tripped a little. I still felt suicidal, even on the Heroin. It also made me feel nauseous....I might repeat one more time as I don't know whether this stuff was good. Fast forward to next day: both of us have big headaches...so I take 2 ibuprofen/coediene - and depression feels better.

Today I took 2 of the same painkillers again, and depression is somewhat better.

I don't know how safe this is to long term, and also whether or not it will keep working. There are news reports about painkillers (aspirin/ibruprofen) being helpful for depression.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
It's the painkillers that helped more! For me. If you Google aspirin and also ibruprofen for depression, you will see the latest research shows they can help. Just not that safe to take long term. My next step is microdosing shrooms and also Lion's Mane mushrooms.

Reactions: Circles
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I've been on pain killers for 14 years because I have the highest ranking pain condition in medical history called complex regional pain syndrome. They make you more depressed.
It's the painkillers that helped more! For me. If you Google aspirin and also ibruprofen for depression, you will see the latest research shows they can help. Just not that safe to take long term. My next step is microdosing shrooms and also Lion's Mane mushrooms.
Watch out for ulcers with all that aspirin.
Pain killers are a recipe for disaster. You're probably already addicted. And I'm guessing you don't get them from your doctor. You better watch out because people are giving outba lot of fentanyl. If you want to live this is the worst way to go about it. It's going to bite you right in the ass.

Last edited:
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I've been on pain killers for 14 years because I have the highest ranking pain condition in medical history called complex regional pain syndrome. They make you more depressed.

Watch out for ulcers with all that aspirin.
Pain killers are a recipe for disaster. You're probably already addicted. And I'm guessing you don't get them from your doctor. You better watch out because people are giving outba lot of fentanyl. If you want to live this is the worst way to go about it. It's going to bite you right in the ass.
Thank you. I just tried Ibuprofen a few times this week and aspirin just today. I know it's not a long term option, but very suicidal and about to lose my job through disability/mental illness. There aren't any good options. Thank you for the warning, and sorry you are in such pain.

Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
My tramedol makes me really happy and gives me allot of energy. But ive also heard that it could do the exact opposite to people. I was just lucky that it works for me

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I've read that depression can be caused by inflammation in the brain, so reducing the inflammation may or may not help, as others have said.

Reactions: azucaramargo
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Yes. I have since switched to medical marijuana.

It works for me but I get some crazy blackout rage when I don't smoke the following day. I can almost set my watch to it.

Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
Well that explains allot for me. I wish it was a real feeling tho and not a fake temporary one

• Love
Reactions: Circles and Qbert
Qbert

Qbert

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2019
Well that explains allot for me. I wish it was a real feeling tho and not a fake temporary one
I know, I was self medicating with tramadol from the dark web. Was great until the supply ran out...

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Stuff works for me like that
immediately, you mean?
So, not recommending trying Heroin, but I did as we got sold some in Morocco. We snorted it, then snorted some more (as it didn't do that much). Both of us tripped a little. I still felt suicidal, even on the Heroin. It also made me feel nauseous....I might repeat one more time as I don't know whether this stuff was good. Fast forward to next day: both of us have big headaches...so I take 2 ibuprofen/coediene - and depression feels better.

Today I took 2 of the same painkillers again, and depression is somewhat better.

I don't know how safe this is to long term, and also whether or not it will keep working. There are news reports about painkillers (aspirin/ibruprofen) being helpful for depression.
You were in Morocco for vacation, just out of curiosity? Or, do you live in the region?

Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
immediately, you mean?

You were in Morocco for vacation, just out of curiosity? Or, do you live in the region?
It kicks in after about an hour and I feel fine for atleast 6 hours. Allot of energy, happy thoughts and no pain at all. Since I got the tramadol for my leg and arm pains. But to be fair I do try to avoid taking it because I don't like the idea that all these thoughts are fake and temporary

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
It kicks in after about an hour and I feel fine for atleast 6 hours. Allot of energy, happy thoughts and no pain at all. Since I got the tramadol for my leg and arm pains. But to be fair I do try to avoid taking it because I don't like the idea that all these thoughts are fake and temporary
That's very disciplined of you.