throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I grew up with it. It's all I've ever known. I used to yearn for love but now I just want to end it.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Nihilistnow, RottingFlowerBrains and 8 others
I

invictaway

Sep 9, 2018
Yes sometimes it's like the darth Vader effect almost like Star Wars the dark side consumes you and you have to stay on the light side you start to hate everything.

Reactions: raskolnikov, RM5998, lv-gras and 1 other person
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
Anger/Hate towards the Women who broke My Heart after saying we would be together forever.
Anger/Hate towards My Depression.

Reactions: Nihilistnow, RottingFlowerBrains, Oyashiro-sama and 1 other person
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Yes I'm constant shouting with torture in and shouting the Dr did this to me is murderer and shouting because no one believes what happened and shouting because rest society don't seem to care. Filled with rage. Was last person to be like this before. If I see my neighbour I can pass as normal and sweet maybe but if they are hear in my shouting maybe they are scared idk..

Reactions: Nem, RottingFlowerBrains, RM5998 and 3 others
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
Yes I'm constant shouting with torture in and shouting the Dr did this to me is murderer and shouting because no one believes what happened and shouting because rest society don't seem to care. Filled with rage. Was last person to be like this before. If I see my neighbour I can pass as normal and sweet maybe but if they are hear in my shouting maybe they are scared idk..
What did the Dr. do?

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Only the hate that's inside me

Reactions: Nihilistnow, RM5998, throwaway123 and 2 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
They had there brain removed & still alive?
No more like the drug interaction has made it feel like they have no brain more like a medical lobotomy as to a physical

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe, Tiburcio and whatmattersmost
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
Like a bad side effect worse case scenario?
I have constant headaches
but that sounds horrible
Like medical malpractice?

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
It feels like it ..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-15629160

At bottom article it says ruined a social being..that's how it feels..feels like I'm missing the bit that was human. If born like this I would just stare into space I wouldn't know what life was I wouldn't know any life here
Sorry going on about this..but people are actually listening to me here..thank you. If I tell people in real life people cut me off syaing that Dr wouldn't do that. The ssri drugs are kind of a slight lobotomy. A lot of people feel apathetic dumbed down numb emotions and to life on them. I had that and when I took another ssri to come off first something fried away in brain and was like the bit was suppressed was no longer just suppressed but non existent.

Reactions: Nihilistnow, lv-gras and whatmattersmost
Hite ES

Hite ES

Professional life hater
Sep 8, 2018
I grew up with it. It's all I've ever known. I used to yearn for love but now I just want to end it.

I actually used to like life as a kid; not a care in the world. However, in recent years my anger and hatred for life and humanity in general has grown to the point where I have to spend as much time alone as possible. Even when I go out for a walk I do so early in the morning when most people are still sleeping.
I can barely tolerate people when I'm working and shopping.

Reactions: Nihilistnow, whatmattersmost, betteroffdead and 6 others
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
Sorry going on about this..but people are actually listening to me here..thank you. If I tell people in real life people cut me off syaing that Dr wouldn't do that. The ssri drugs are kind of a slight lobotomy. A lot of people feel apathetic dumbed down numb emotions and to life on them. I had that and when I took another ssri to come off first something fried away in brain and was like the bit was suppressed was no longer just suppressed but non existent.
What is ssri?
Sorry I don't know what that is?
Interested just trying to understand.

Reactions: lv-gras
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
The rage I'm in is because not only Dr deny it I'm sure someone at drug companies would know that this can cause unlivable torture

Reactions: whatmattersmost
Giih

Giih

Freezed girl
Sep 11, 2018
Somedays I feel I can hurt everybody, so, I just keep away, my anger is big... I think, It's in all of me, but I don't wanna hurt people...

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, RM5998 and lv-gras
G

Ghab

Student
Aug 6, 2018
Anger, I've never had that. Life is beautiful for some people and I think that's wonderful. Some people prefer salt, myself, I yearn for pepper.

Reactions: lv-gras and RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Somedays I feel I can hurt everybody, so, I just keep away, my anger is big... I think, It's in all of me, but I don't wanna hurt people...

I've felt that a lot myself. I've had a history of getting into fights from around kindergarten to around the middle of middle school, and since I've learnt taekwondo, I get a bunch of good hits in and I'm always the one to blame. I got used to isolating myself from people, and when I did find a good group of friends, I was too far gone. I don't think I can feel anything except anger these days.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, lv-gras, RoloTomasi and 2 others
MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
Towards myself yes.

Reactions: Nihilistnow, lv-gras, DeathBecomesMe and 3 others
Giih

Giih

Freezed girl
Sep 11, 2018
I've felt that a lot myself. I've had a history of getting into fights from around kindergarten to around the middle of middle school, and since I've learnt taekwondo, I get a bunch of good hits in and I'm always the one to blame. I got used to isolating myself from people, and when I did find a good group of friends, I was too far gone. I don't think I can feel anything except anger these days.
I feel the same

Reactions: lv-gras, RM5998 and throwaway123
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
Anger and hate, yes, and it will be used against myself as I have to act it out , I cannot go on with it.

Reactions: lv-gras and RottingFlowerBrains
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I may hate myself but I never hate you

Reactions: lv-gras, DeathBecomesMe and wezel