S

SpaxeZ

Feb 28, 2021
It's a weird feeling. I keep remembering all the steps that lead me up to this point. Always thought suicide's gonna be easy and my plan B. Others have done it so I'll figure it out too but no it's much more complicated than that and there's always the risk of failure. I'm only 25 but life for me is already over. The worst part is I don't want to die but I can't keep on living like this. I'm super lonely and gonna stay as so in this lifetime. I recently came to know what I been going through for the past 5 years is called PSSD. It's like I'm castrated.. life has no meaning anymore. Nothing gives me joy. NDE stories won't make it any better. No one knows what's next for sure. I been isolating myself recently. People are starting to notice. I really need to end it soon but I don't have the resources. I don't know a sure method yet. This feels like absolute hell 24/7

• Love
Reactions: Ksavagedie and Immensevoid
Cynacs

Cynacs

Womp womp myself
Aug 21, 2023
I am younger than you, yet I have done horrible things. I really did throw away my life. Before that, my life was perfect. Until, I ruined everything.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
You guys are young. Please think long and hard B4 resorting to ctb. I'm old and disabled so I have no indecision about it and have thought long and hard for years. I've lived 70 years. That's long enough. I know I don't want to go thru 70s in inhumane America. But you guys in your 20s please try any and all alternatives possible B4 ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Davey36000 and Praestat_Mori