Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
It's unbearable. I don't know how to relax.

• Hugs
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, binturong, lemonbunny and 4 others
AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Soon to jump off this sinking ship...
Dec 14, 2023
Me too. I feel perpetually restless, as though there are things that need to be done that I'm not doing. I can barely calmly watch a tv or show because there's always a hint of underlying paranoia. I want to be able to relax, to be carefree, but my mind has become a hellscape.

• Hugs
Reactions: binturong, Dayrain, oddetoad and 2 others
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Tell me about it. It's like I don't fit my own body at times it's almost like body dismorphia.

• Hugs
Reactions: binturong and ADeadBunny
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
Peronally, the only times I've ever felt "comfortable" is when I'm so messed up I can barely keep my eyes open. Any other time I can't even exist in peace. I'm always worried about something. Maybe in 2024 I'll stop worrying.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, simply just existing is tiresome to me. I really wish I was never burdened with the ability to exist in the first place, being conscious and aware just leads to suffering. I only wish for the peace of eternal sleep where all is forgotten about, only non-existence is desirable.

Reactions: oddetoad
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, worried and weird is my normal.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I used to but not anymore. It's ironic that ctb has given me the peace and mental clarity I needed in order to breathe and enjoy life again.

Reactions: binturong
LifeQuitter

LifeQuitter

Student
Jul 11, 2024
All the time.

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles
DanielDanDean

DanielDanDean

Jul 18, 2024
Nearly all the time, except for some rare minutes where I'm joking (generally remixing shitpost from 2010's internet, or being absurd)
It's not because I'm with people because when I'm alone I'm unconfortable too, but when I'm alone I can make myself busy with whatever I can find on the internet or by driving.
Except now I can't be alone and it sucks

elvvsie

elvvsie

23F
Jul 18, 2024
Constantly. Even when I'm alone, I'm hyper aware of my appearance, my heartbeat. Can't even catch a break in my sleep i stg

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
From the moment I wake up. Many people has told me I look tense. Same thing when I get a medical checkup. "You need to relax". No, I need to leave.