Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
but still does it? i just did because i honestly am having a bad bad mental breakdown and dysphoria and i can't ctb right now, i have to wait a week and i just really cannot do anything to diminish the agony except shit like this. that or letting random men use my body and treat me like shit because i deserve it.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Return2Dust, sammii, Final Escape and 4 others
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I'm 19, I figured I was too old to SH by age 16.. never stopped me.
It's the only thing that stops me from taking it further, sometimes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, been_there, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Some people self-harm their entire lives. I, for example, am my own worst enemy.

• Hugs
Reactions: sammii, Final Escape, Wolfjob_dayjob and 6 others
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
Some people self-harm their entire lives. I, for example, am my own worst enemy.
It feels silly of me to " like" your post, but I definitely can relate. So, thumbs up, I guess.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, been_there, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
As far as cutting … No … but I have punched myself or smacked myself in the head for being so fucking stupid. :angry:
Also cutting is noticeable … too many questions. I think in my teens I held a knife to my neck. Not a sharp one … too much of a coward for that. :'(:'(

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, sad_frog and lemmeeleev
Donewitheverything

Donewitheverything

Ultimate Despair
Apr 8, 2019
I felt like that at a point. Doesn't help that the media only highlights teenagers participating in self-harm.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Wolfjob_dayjob, sad_frog and 4 others
Josewantsaday

Josewantsaday

I wake up and you’re still dead
Apr 21, 2019
Yeah, it's been a bad habit from mine since 13. Now i'm 20 and I thought I overcomed it, but sometimes I just can't help it 'cause it's probably the only thing that calms me down and helps me to put me to sleep. It became like a routine at this point. Hurting myself, hiding it at all costs, lying about it and then covering the scars, and next day start all over again. At one point my life just became centered about it, but well, it's so embarrasing for me to think that i'm still having the same problem that I had when I was a child.

Reactions: Circles, sad_frog, appalachian moon and 1 other person
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
whatever gets you through

Reactions: Circles
sad_frog

sad_frog

May 21, 2019
Yea, I'm going to be 24 in a few months. I just got a new primary care doctor and he pointed out the scars on my arm, asked if I wanted to talk about it. After that I was sitting in the waiting room for a CT scan and I started to panic. As if the Doctor told his colleague about me I was surrounded by three nurses who were asking if I was "okay." I didn't know what to do so I started to cry and shake. I was so embarrassed..Does everyone see my scars? Does everyone know I'm a wreck?

• Hugs
Reactions: weeks of the day, Circles and Rukia
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Me. I'm also too old for the Pokemon games, but all of us have our failings, I guess.

Thankfully, nobody really looks at my scars (at least, I've only had them pointed out when there was a fresh mass of them). The one time someone did notice, I got away saying that I'd kept cutting myself against the edge of the table in my room.

Reactions: Circles
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Too old to self harm?! That's one of the strangest concerns I've ever read

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Skathon and Lethe
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I've had people tell me that I'm too old to self-harm which is complete bs. It's just a way to cope.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, not-2-b-the-answer and Wolfjob_dayjob
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
i wish i no longer felt compelled to self-harm.

it's not a very frequent thing,sometimes i'll go months or a year or more without anything triggering that for me. but i wish it just wasn't something i needed ever.