• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
I am 100% sure I want to die. Everyday feels pointless. I don't do anything productive and I am almost homeless. But my anxiety makes it to where I can't die. Everyday I think about killing myself in graphic ways, Yet when I go to do it (eg: kick the chair, throw myself under a train) my body freezes up and I just start to cry. Anyone else experience this?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, maidens, borderlinee and 17 others
schizochicken

schizochicken

Feb 3, 2024
Its called survival instinct, its engrained in our nature. Suicide is unnatural. One has to overcome SI in order to CTB

Reactions: sserafim and Umacon
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
when I saw the title I thought you weren't sure but you say you are completely certain you want to die, in that case it's SI and the pain of your methods understandably makes it worse. Not gonna encourage or tell you what method to use but if it helps to know, it just takes 5-15 secs to go unconscious with full suspension

Reactions: Byebyemap
babybunny13

babybunny13

Feb 17, 2024
That sums up my mood atm

Reactions: sserafim
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Absolutely, I am partly also just kinda too lazy to ctb (my motivation levels for existing and dying are sometimes both somewhere underground).
Both is hard, both means having to open up for the unknown but life is obviously still way more familiar than death and it is more than normal to cling onto that.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, PixelPlant, Buildingsandcastles and 2 others
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I can relate to what you experience. Is it possible that some part of you still hopes and wants to keep living? It s difficult if one is torn. And its so horrible to alternate between depression, desperation, hoplessness and anxiety, incapability of doing the last step.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
Its called survival instinct, its engrained in our nature. Suicide is unnatural. One has to overcome SI in order to CTB
This is what keeps me from CBT.
F.... G SI

R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
Fuck SI. I hate it more than my ex.
when I saw the title I thought you weren't sure but you say you are completely certain you want to die, in that case it's SI and the pain of your methods understandably makes it worse. Not gonna encourage or tell you what method to use but if it helps to know, it just takes 5-15 secs to go unconscious with full suspension
really?

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I've been feeling better for the past few months, but yeah, that's been my baseline state for most of my life.

• Informative
Reactions: Valky and sserafim
Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
i feel the same way. I feel so directionless and pointless. nothing I do brings me any satisfaction and I just waste away. I feel bad too often and yet even with no plans or hopes I'm still afraid to ctb. I guess dying's scary but it's not like I even tried to do it yet so I'll see when I actually start doing something about that. though finding motivation to make plans to ctb is also hard

I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I too am 100% certain and don't just want to die, I feel I need to die, but whenever I go to do it, the fear of pain, possibly not dying and an afterlife are too hard to overcome. It's the worst state to be in. Unbearable, in fact.

Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36 and Byebyemap
B

Byebyemap

Dec 4, 2023
We should all meet up and run over the cliff together. How would that be? A lot of us together?

• Love
Reactions: willswissen2002, Gonnerr, sserafim and 2 others
B

BitSad

Feb 21, 2024
Basically a 'natural' limbo.

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
This is what I am banking on.... Once start hanging.... Whatever may be pain... You can't escape out and death is surer

Reactions: Gonnerr and sserafim
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yes that's me right now.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Kinda I guess...but not anxious to die.

It's more like I can't bring myself to do it. Before I attempted without a second thought. However recently when I think of ctbing I know I wouldn't be able to go through with it.

I go into maladaptive daydreaming and imagine myself jumping from a building, hanging my body, and shooting myself in the head.

However I've held a gun before...it was heavy...when I imagine that weight in my hand and putting it to my head and pulling the trigger I freak out.

I want someone to kill me

Reactions: Gonnerr, sserafim and divinemistress36
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
Thats a pretty common feeling.

Reactions: Gonnerr and sserafim
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Yeah that's pretty much it. Stuck in between life and death like some fucked up purgatory.

• Hugs
Reactions: Byebyemap, LifeIsCrazyNemb, Gonnerr and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, I'm anxious and scared to ctb because I don't want to fail and end up with permanent damage. I don't want to end up even worse than I started…
Yeah that's pretty much it. Stuck in between life and death like some fucked up purgatory.
Life itself is a purgatory

Reactions: elimliadam, lifewasawillowtv, Gonnerr and 1 other person
V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
i have been wanting to die since 2020 and only attempted a handful of times

NullSz00

NullSz00

Full-Swing Sayonara
Feb 22, 2024
Definitely, I think this defines the best about how I feel every day...

Reactions: Byebyemap