Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
We have the body of a bonobo primate mixed with chimp features. It's hard to find anyone attractive anymore now that I see people differently.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Meditation guide, thewalkingdread and 3 others
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
When it comes to aesthetics, I have always viewed humans as bland or repulsive. Most of the noises they utter are absolutely grating and obnoxious. When a human touches me, I often experience that creeping sensation of revulsion and intrusion. And they birth one of the ugliest babies in the animal kingdom. In fact, I would rather see photos of botfly larva than human infants.

• Yay!
Reactions: Venessolotic, Neowise, thewalkingdread and 4 others
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
We have the body of a bonobo primate mixed with chimp features. It's hard to find anyone attractive anymore now that I see people differently.

Yeah, we're just a bunch of ugly hairless apes tbh. lol

Even the most impressive human athlete, is honestly quite pathetic compared with the best of the animal kingdom.

We have big brains, but so what? It doesn't really prevent us from having the same basic fate as any other animal. Or foolishly destroying our own home!

And objectively we're not even that important to our ecosystem either. We don't have a particularly important job, other than being a highly successful and psychopathic predator/hunter gatherer.

If honey bees went extinct tomorrow, our planet would be screwed. If this ugly ape species died off… the planet would probably flourish!

We're ugly in every single sense of the word.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, TheDruBo, thewalkingdread and 6 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Yeah, we're just a bunch of ugly hairless apes tbh. lol

Even the most impressive human athlete, is honestly quite pathetic compared with the best of the animal kingdom.

We have big brains, but so what? It doesn't really prevent us from having the same basic fate as any other animal. Or foolishly destroying our own home!

And objectively we're not even that important to our ecosystem either. We don't have a particularly important job, other than being a highly successful and psychopathic predator/hunter gatherer.

If honey bees went extinct tomorrow, our planet would be screwed. If this ugly ape species died off… the planet would probably flourish!

We're ugly in every single sense of the word.
Ugly blobs. We're abominations 😣 why were we cursed with these flesh suits?

Reactions: Venessolotic, sserafim and Rogue Proxy
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Fuck no I actually have a bad knee jerk reaction to terminology like "freaks" "weirdos" etc because it reminds me of how outcasted I felt as a kid plus it's used to describe people with disabilities so overall I really dislike such words 👎🏾. As for your whole "we're just hairless bonobos with chimp features" I dont care i still find people attractive, technically that's true but although I'm not that emotional, recently I've gotten past the view that everything has to be logical or it's just meaningless, i know there's no meaning to what I find attractive from a purely objective standpoint but I don't need logic to feel attraction so it doesn't matter plus it's a contradiction almost, yes there's nothing inherently attractive objectively but why does it matter if we're hairless bonobos that always walk upright?

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, reclaimedbynature, Tears in Rain and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is absolutely nothing attractive about humans at all, I find it insane how many feel otherwise, the fact that this species evolved in the first place is such a horrific tragedy. I agree that the human species certainly is an abomination, and I see humans as the worst species, I'd always prefer to not exist than to exist as a conscious being slowly dying in this decaying flesh prison that can potentially torture us to unlimited amounts.
It's sad how this repulsive and harmful species hasn't gone voluntarily extinct yet, it's disturbing how deluded humans procreate even know existence is nothing more than unnecessary suffering.

• Love
Reactions: TheDruBo, thewalkingdread, Ambivalent1 and 3 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I know I am.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, sorlox and Ambivalent1
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, I don't like humanity, not because I see them as freaks but because of how they act

Reactions: divinemistress36, thewalkingdread, reclaimedbynature and 2 others
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Yes but not in the physical sense you described, it's the actions of humanity that makes us freaks. I often find myself referring to the human race as another species entirely (which makes no sense as I am by default a part of the human race) but it's just a testament to how repulsive we are (and how mentally ill I am lol).

Reactions: Tears in Rain, Rogue Proxy and sserafim
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Humans? You mean the ape-alien hybrids?

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36, Ambivalent1 and sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Fuck no I actually have a bad knee jerk reaction to terminology like "freaks" "weirdos" etc because it reminds me of how outcasted I felt as a kid plus it's used to describe people with disabilities so overall I really dislike such words 👎🏾. As for your whole "we're just hairless bonobos with chimp features" I dont care i still find people attractive, technically that's true but although I'm not that emotional, recently I've gotten past the view that everything has to be logical or it's just meaningless, i know there's no meaning to what I find attractive from a purely objective standpoint but I don't need logic to feel attraction so it doesn't matter plus it's a contradiction almost, yes there's nothing inherently attractive objectively but why does it matter if we're hairless bonobos that always walk upright?
Because I have unrealistic expectations on how things should be and being some lowly ape creature makes me upset. I was raised religious and the idea of being some wispy, perfected spirit sounds so much better than being a creature that shits, vomits, etc.

The great thing about death is eternal separation from this disgusting "footy pajama suit" I'm stuck in.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Rogue Proxy, reclaimedbynature and 1 other person
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Because I have unrealistic expectations on how things should be and being some lowly ape creature makes me upset. I was raised religious and the idea of being some wispy, perfected spirit sounds so much better than being a creature that shits, vomits, etc.
fair enough

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: BrainShower, ApparentlyNot, divinemistress36 and 5 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, I've always felt like I was on the wrong planet. I've always felt like an alien on this earth.
Yes but not in the physical sense you described, it's the actions of humanity that makes us freaks. I often find myself referring to the human race as another species entirely (which makes no sense as I am by default a part of the human race) but it's just a testament to how repulsive we are (and how mentally ill I am lol).
Same

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Rogue Proxy
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
mostly saying this because i'm angry at the moment, but yeah, 100%, i fucking hate us, hahaha. i fucking HATE humans. i hate the beady disappointed eyes i get day after day, the accusatory lips, the jabbing, long, spindly pointer finger like a knife. i think it's clear enough i'm projecting. but god, people make it easier and easier to become a misanthrope...

Reactions: Venessolotic and sserafim
fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
yes, but not anything relating to aesthetics.. mores I think people are unbearable for caring about aesthetics.. they even do that to animals, I saw a post where a cat had small tumors on his face (they don't harm him) and he looked so beautiful, but somehow no one would adopt him because of it.. they would laugh at him.. that's what I think is freakish. humans have no empathy. they have no feeling. they don't want to understand. that's why they are freaks. I hate every single person like this. I cannot live in the same universe as them. I can't stand it. especially since I seem strange on the outside, I'm autistic, I struggle a lot with my motivation, self stimulation, my ptsd. .. no one understands. people take pictures of me and talk about me and make fun of me and no one has ever been considerate for me. they think I look stupid. they don't know me. I think I'm the only person who isn't a freak. I would NEVER. do that to any person. NEVER. no one deserves to be dehumanized. there's no reason for that.

Reactions: divinemistress36, sserafim and Rogue Proxy
funeraleveryday

funeraleveryday

please help me die
May 16, 2020
I feel we're freaks but I don't think women or children are ugly, men are kind of ugly though

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Of course we're freaks. We are mutants. I've felt like that a long time.

Reactions: sserafim and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Of course we're freaks. We are mutants. I've felt like that a long time.
Do you find it difficult to be sexually attracted to anyone? I do now that I've become aware. When I'm talking to a person, I just start peeling back the layers of what they are and I'm disgusted.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Man is a living being that has biologically developed and inherited from other animals and organisms on our planet. I don't see that we are strange or disgusting, but fascinating and sympathetic creatures. There have been many great achievements in history that I am quite impressed that we as humans have been able to do that. Lots of talented and capable people.