• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
i don't want to die (I want to be dead). But I also don't want to be alive. The friends I had are long gone. Even if we were to meet again, it wouldn't be the same. Times and personalities have changed.

As the years go by, I feel less attached to this world. I feel uneasy all the time. Buying the occasional junk food item or going to the movies isn't enough anymore. Something has changed. I always feel like I'm somewhere eery like in a horror movie. I imagine this feeling will only intensify into my 30s and beyond.

Maybe this is what it's like to lose your mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Definitelyworried, Maggotymaggots, dwimplepeen213 and 5 others
K

Karlala

Jun 27, 2018
i don't want to die (I want to be dead). But I also don't want to be alive. The friends I had are long gone. Even if we were to meet again, it wouldn't be the same. Times and personalities have changed.

As the years go by, I feel less attached to this world. I feel uneasy all the time. Buying the occasional junk food item or going to the movies isn't enough anymore. Something has changed. I always feel like I'm somewhere eery like in a horror movie. I imagine this feeling will only intensify into my 30s and beyond.
I cant go out during the day all I see are families together and I miss mine so much it hurts I just cry it wont ve dark for another few hours then what

Reactions: ScaredOfLife and Volatile
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I guess it's always been about belonging, feeling attached. Lose the belonging and attachment, we become robotic ,dazed and uncomfortable.

Reactions: dwimplepeen213 and Volatile
T

Tiburcio

I feel really unconfortable being alive. I think in how I will end this but how I'm still living and I get more anxious.

Reactions: dwimplepeen213, I'm So Tired and skitliv
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
i don't want to die (I want to be dead)
Thats a great way to put it, the dying process is scary.
Im almost in my 30s and I already feel what you describe.

Reactions: Volatile and Tiburcio
M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018

Maybe this is what it's like to lose your mind.

Personally what I've always told people (kind of untruthfully) was, "I don't want to kill myself I just want to die," but it's just semantics. I don't want to experience the dying process either, I just want to be dead.

Anyways, My mood varies from day to day or time to time. Sometimes I feel content, sometimes generally unhappy, but every once in awhile, I start to sort of panic about the fact that I'm alive (sort of an existential crisis I guess?). This happened to me recently, and for maybe a half hour or something, I was walking around, grabbing my head, doing other weird stuff, and saying stuff to myself like, "someone please kill me! Please let me die! Why won't the world let me die!?" It was pretty bad. Sounds kind of embarrassing when I write it out like that, but... well, yeah : D

Reactions: skitliv
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Personally what I've always told people (kind of untruthfully) was, "I don't want to kill myself I just want to die," but it's just semantics. I don't want to experience the dying process either, I just want to be dead.

Anyways, My mood varies from day to day or time to time. Sometimes I feel content, sometimes generally unhappy, but every once in awhile, I start to sort of panic about the fact that I'm alive (sort of an existential crisis I guess?). This happened to me recently, and for maybe a half hour or something, I was walking around, grabbing my head, doing other weird stuff, and saying stuff to myself like, "someone please kill me! Please let me die! Why won't the world let me die!?" It was pretty bad. Sounds kind of embarrassing when I write it out like that, but... well, yeah : D
Were you doing that in public?

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Were you doing that in public?

No no no, haha.... No matter what, I always maintain my cool around other people. I was at home, by myself... in the middle of the night : (

Reactions: Tiburcio
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
No no no, haha.... No matter what, I always maintain my cool around other people. I was at home, by myself... in the middle of the night : (

Every day is torturous. The worst part is when we die we won't know we were ever here. I want closure. I want to know when I'm dead before I get everlasting peace

Reactions: dwimplepeen213, skitliv and Tiburcio
M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Every day is torturous. The worst part is when we die we won't know we were ever here. I want closure. I want to know when I'm dead before I get everlasting peace

The disturbing part for me has always been the incomprehensible nature of death. It's kind of Ironic, actually. I'm afraid of being dead, so I want to die so I can stop being afraid of what it will be like to be dead. That's only part of the reason though.

Reactions: skitliv
M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018

Oh, by the way, on an unrelated note, your avatar..... great show : D

Reactions: Volatile
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
The disturbing part for me has always been the incomprehensible nature of death. It's kind of Ironic, actually. I'm afraid of being dead, so I want to die so I can stop being afraid of what it will be like to be dead. That's only part of the reason though.
Me too. The suspense is terrible

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I feel really unconfortable being alive

Reactions: Volatile, ScaredOfLife and dwimplepeen213
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Uneasy? No, not really. Tired? You better believe it. Either way, I usually feel quite unpleasant most of the time, so the end result is mostly the same.

If+youre+a+parent+or+babysitter+watching+small+kids+they+_fb84c72bfc58bdbb87d56ff435dda2c2.jpg

Reactions: Volatile
D

dwimplepeen213

Jun 26, 2018
I guess it's always been about belonging, feeling attached. Lose the belonging and attachment, we become robotic ,dazed and uncomfortable.

This definitely. I feel really uncomfortable in every way and detached

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Yes I feel really uneasy everyday.
I want to end it but lately i been too much of a coward to go through with it.

Reactions: wanttodie, Volatile, azeton and 1 other person