V

V0latile

And God decreed, “Coronavirus spread forth!”
Sep 24, 2019
I've suffered to a large extent because of other people. Meeting a nice person from time to time makes me behave awkwardly. I probably appear mean and cold to them. It makes me feel bad. Whenever I normally meet people, I have my guard up and am ready for them to be rude or outright insulting.

• Hugs
Reactions: justwhy?, Woodnote, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
not me because im a genuinely nice person and work well with other nice people.. I don't react great to mean people. Once I see it I just avoid those kinds of people. I've been hurt a lot in the past but I never let it change me. I don't want to miss out on a great friendship or relationship or even interaction because of bad experiences from hurt people who in turn only hurt themseleves in the long run. Plus the core of my nature is kind(but assertive) so that's just who iam and im happy with that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Mr2005
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Story of my life... I'm never mean to anyone but I guess I give off a cold and unfriendly vibe. Unfortunately when I realized the problem it was too late.
Nowadays at least I try to come out of my shell and approach people.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm generally a nice person myself. But other nice people always make me hesitant. I'm always trying to figure out what their angle is and if it's just for show or not. You can never be too careful nowadays.