Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Yes, but I have a plan in place

Reactions: Zegers and jusbug
H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
Feels looming, just dumped a bunch of people that seemed toxic in the end, maybe it's the Autism, but an organisation can't advertise they're there for mental health, then make snide jokes behind customers backs. "I'm not racist, but casual racism is ok" hmm no? Anyways, felt better disappearing from their group. Next steps are self sabotaging my relationship, can't stand being near her, will be homeless and no state help or family after, no desire to slave away for substandard living. Prices for everything is ridiculous nowadays and only getting worse. Feel like when the relationships over I will finally get the drive to end it, feels soon. Content with the CO method.

flowers in the mist

flowers in the mist

dances with demons
Aug 19, 2023
I feel the same way. I have felt hopelessness for as long as I can remember.
No one really took me seriously until a failed suicide attempt but it has been a while since then and everyone thinks that I am okay but I am not.

I got myself SN and other things prepared quite a while ago but I have not been able to do anything yet.
Not really sure what the future holds right now..

• Hugs
Reactions: hopeisdead
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
like i haven't made the plan to CTB but i don't trust myself and i feel i may start actively looking for a way soon and it'll be out of my control, anyone else feel this way? I told my friends "i feel like i won't be alive for much longer" but they don't really take me seriously but it's a looming dread i have
May I could feel the end definitely. I was falling apart extremely. I think spending a full month in so many bad emotions caused my brain to numb myself to survive. Now nothing matters…

notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023
100%. For me the feeling is an absolute that I've never been so sure about. I've been clinically diagnosed with depression at 16 and admitted to a psychiatric hospital on a 5150 hold, but even at those times I felt more confused and angry than anything. Impulsively reaching for suicide. Now I feel like an empty husk and recently, I came to the realization that no matter how many times I try to build back and become the person I was before the depression, that studious, athletic version of myself, I can never be that person again regardless of how hard I try. I feel like there's no path forward for me anymore, when in the past I've been able to cling to shreds of hope, I now have absolutely nothing. Being on this forum allows me to mingle with the thought of death and myself to slowly accept it fully throughout my subconscious so that I don't leave behind any fleeting regrets when I inevitably do ctb.

Reactions: LonelyKitten
P

pinkribbonscars

She’s lost control
Oct 7, 2021
I have a plan. I have donated a few bags of clothes and plan to donate more soon. I'm at an open mic music/comedy show to say goodbye to my sister and her bf. I threw away food. I'm killing myself this week idk when but it's happening. I can't help it. I'm done

• Hugs
Reactions: Zegers