Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Im not muscular so i don't understand why people in public get spooked when I walk by in an aisle. I dress normally. Is it really a vibe thing outside my control? It makes me think my child abuse marked me and that it's plain to see by everyone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Passersby
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
It could be a vibe thing. If you're hurting all the time and you're not able to hide it very well, then I'm sure that people notice when they pass by. It might not even be you that they're afraid of, but instead it could be a fear of the trauma you endured that caused you to be in so much pain. They don't want to experience anything that could make them feel the same way.

As for me, I've only ever had a couple people look at me like I was a demon, but that was because I showed them my black eyes. It sent them running for the hills!

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Zzzzz
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
It could be a vibe thing. If you're hurting all the time and you're not able to hide it very well, then I'm sure that people notice when they pass by. It might not even be you that they're afraid of, but instead it could be a fear of the trauma you endured that caused you to be in so much pain. They don't want to experience anything that could make them feel the same way.

As for me, I've only ever had a couple people look at me like I was a demon, but that was because I showed them my black eyes. It sent them running for the hills!
So my trauma really did ruin my life. It's like I have to live as a pariah. Another reason to ctb I guess.