• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Being outside or in my room feels hollow and sad. Just strangers everywhere. Doesn't feel like that here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, RemainingDubious, sserafim and 1 other person
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I feel homeless everywhere sadly, but that's because my brain is broken.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, TheSpookyNameGuy and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I feel homeless everywhere sadly, but that's because my brain is broken.
Fellow millennial in christ, I feel the same

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy and Malaria
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I feel homless in my own home..

"Cough" my rented home, probably why lol

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
This is a comfortable place, the people who frequent this forum are very kind.

• Love
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Reactions: sserafim
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
My crappy apartment has never been my home it's just a box that keeps the weather away. I hoped for something better but would need to work like, 90 hour weeks to afford them. Outside my apartment, I often feel like people look at me as though I'm homeless because I have the certain look of one who's a degenerate. Being on here sure beats being completely isolated 24/7 cause people can judge me by the dumb stuff I type rather than the way I look.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
My crappy apartment has never been my home it's just a box that keeps the weather away. I hoped for something better but would need to work like, 90 hour weeks to afford them. Outside my apartment, I often feel like people look at me as though I'm homeless because I have the certain look of one who's a degenerate. Being on here sure beats being completely isolated 24/7 cause people can judge me by the dumb stuff I type rather than the way I look.
I relate to being judged. Adulthood has felt like this empty, dreary wasteland. Things were better once and then it all fucking died. Wtf?!?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
That's why it's called the sanctuary

• Wow
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Don't be so hard on yourself, try to be less paranoid, people aren't always thinking that about you.

B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
Being outside or in my room feels hollow and sad. Just strangers everywhere. Doesn't feel like that here.
I think more then anything people here can relate to you. You can say a lot of things but relaying how we feel outside of here can lead to consequences.

Reactions: sserafim and Ambivalent1
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
i feel homeless at home too. i hate going outside on my own due to anxiety. i hate being around strangers too, i don't particularly like anyone around me.

The more people i have around me (even if i knew and liked them all) the more i notice i can't relate to them and they can't relate to me either.

Reactions: sserafim and Ambivalent1
LigottiSchopenhauer

LigottiSchopenhauer

Student
Jan 7, 2023
"Home" is a subjective concept, but this is basically the only place where I can feel comfortable expressing how I really feel without worrying about someone trying to involuntarily commit me for "mental health treatment." That definitely counts for something.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Ambivalent1 and RemainingDubious
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
i feel homeless at home too. i hate going outside on my own due to anxiety. i hate being around strangers too, i don't particularly like anyone around me.

The more people i have around me (even if i knew and liked them all) the more i notice i can't relate to them and they can't relate to me either.
Exactly. Was it always like that? For me it wasn't