• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Everytime I discuss the things I "want" to do in my future with ppl around me that I love I always feel so guilty bc it feels like I'm lying to them knowing I could ctb anytime soon. I don't have a set date as I'm just going to do it when I'm ready and with my moodswings and impulsiveness it could happen completely out of the blue for all I know. Heck, I almost attempted to ctb earlier today out of impulse bc I felt hurt and anxious from something someone irl said to me. It feels so fucking wrong to tell ppl what I want in my future when I don't even know if I'll be around. I feel like I'm lying to their face and it hurts. Especially when I discuss my future with my mom. I love her so much and she's the last person I want to lie to. It honestly hurts. Anyone else feel this way?

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
I always just try to change the topic or say something like "Yeah, I'd like to do x in the future" and leave it at that.

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I have no loved ones anymore :ahhha:

But yeah, I feel this, I'm supposed to graduate next month and I'm not sure if I'll make it that long. My family keeps talking about making plans to come up for the ceremony and dinner reservations after and all and I just don't want to think about it.

Aphex Triplet

Aphex Triplet

Ozymandias
Apr 15, 2024
No, I just say things I know they want to hear so they leave me alone faster.

Reactions: davidtorez
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I do. Depending on the person and what we're talking about sometimes I feel quite a bit guilty. However, if I suddenly started acting like I have no future, people would get suspicious so I feel I don't really have a choice.

Reactions: davidtorez
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Kind of, yeah. For instance, I've said that I "want" to move out and take classes, but it's only so that I'm finally able to attempt.

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
Everytime.

I have to tell my boyfriend that I can't wait to move out with him, but I can't live this life.
I want to make it up to him by leaving him money and my motorbike, but it eats at me too much.