• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

slamjoetry

slamjoetry

Longs to be freed
Apr 19, 2024
I recently met a girl who I think I really like, and we've gone on a couple dates so far, but I really don't know how I can keep going with it in good conscious. I'm an unstable freak and not even I know what the hell is gonna happen to me in the future. I feel so guilty getting involved with her like this. I don't think I deserve love and I don't think she deserves to deal with me. I really don't want her to fall in love with me and end up heartbroken when I end up dead, or homeless, or in a psych ward, or whatever happens to me since I'm such a nutcase. I'm afraid of making friends for the same reason. I really want to tell her and everyone else that they should all just forget about me before they get hurt. Does anyone else feel the same?

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberianDawn, astrichaoz, Bed and 6 others
FallFromGrace

FallFromGrace

Too Little, Too Late
Jun 4, 2024
I've basically had my social life on-pause for several months while I prepare to CTB. I still talk to my closest friends and family, but outside that I've basically been blocking people out and haven't really sought new connections.

I won't tell you how to feel, and I don't know your situation. I'll just caution overthinking things. The hippie in me wants to say, "just enjoy the moment, man."

Reactions: Mateira, defunkt, smvrtsa and 1 other person
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
yea i feel so guilty for my close friends and my boyfriend. especially because they've all told me that they "need me to stay alive." i dont know if i can do it for much longer

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Yeah bro, I know how that feel, i always try to keep a certain distance from people I date exactly because of the reasons you said. But I think there's a lot of people out there that just want a nice company, even if it not ends up developing into a serious thing.