DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I mentioned this in another thread but every day that I don't ctb feels like a day I let the people who ruined my life win.

I get so mad. I feel like a failure. I wish I could have gotten it over with already.

Anyone else?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: augustlnyc, Ε. Η. R., Praestat_Mori and 12 others
MDMA

MDMA

Tired
Jun 9, 2023
yep me too

• Hugs
Reactions: fkyou, Praestat_Mori and Engström
D

Dead_Mouse

What do they really think of me?
Jul 17, 2023
For me, to some extent I feel like I make people's lives worse just by living. Still, I don't feel urgency for some reason. I guess we have different reasons for wanting to ctb though.

I've literally been living living in a college dorm that has a bathtub in the public bathroom, and with my heart condition, submerging my chest in hot water makes me light-headed. Combining that with hyperventilation at 3:00 AM would probably make it really easy.

I've been doing a lot better than I had been last semester. I feel like things are starting to take a turn for the worse though.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Engström
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
I do. I am convinced if I won't be able to do it in the next few months I'll go crazy.

Reactions: fkyou, Praestat_Mori, wastingtime and 3 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I mentioned this in another thread but every day that I don't ctb feels like a day I let the people who ruined my life win.

I get so mad. I feel like a failure. I wish I could have gotten it over with already.

Anyone else?
I feel like this too...i feel extremely bad and every day i struggle with anxiety attacks with an urge to ctb and the fact I am stuck make me feel I can't breath.
I am also watching people ctb,attempting and succeding and I feel the worst shitty failure in the universe 😖
I want screm for the pain

Reactions: olivia.opossums and Praestat_Mori
wannabeneet

wannabeneet

Feb 27, 2023
a few days ago it felt very urgent. didn't know who to trust and other than those friend groups, have burnt bridges with the other people in my life.
but idfk. is ctbing when in the moment that everything feels like it's over even a valid reason? a homeless guy living under the bridge was ended up coming up while I was starring. if there was more time I feel like I would have committed. but ended up just cutting while hidden by the concrete. I guess I hope that my friends would understand that I didn't know what to do and don't blame them for anything because it's hard. I love them all, it's just too much to deal with.I just wish we could have all just stayed friends. but it feels like I'm being lied to buy I trust them. Who tf is lying to me and I have no one to turn to

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I just feel like every day I remain here is a day closer to sharing the reckoning that is coming to the human race. I feel it in my bones, but something bad is coming. It's coming soon. I can just feel it in the depths of my soul. I really don't want to share in the fate of the human race. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. I don't think I'm far off. This life has excluded me from most of the good it had to offer, so I won't be here for the bad it wants to ffer me. Plus, like you, I feel like I'm letting the people who hate me win by being here and enduring this hellish existence.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, LittleBlackCat and Praestat_Mori
iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

Oct 12, 2023
I set a date, and it'll be this next Monday 06/11/23.

I'd like to do it at Friday or Saturday, but always there is people in the house. So i'll do Monday.

This is killing me!

Saying I'm going to do it is very easy, but when Monday arrives I know it will be tense, but i'll do it.

I will remember everything that led me to do this and, with that + some songs + my method, I will have the strength to leave.

• Hugs
Reactions: fkyou and Praestat_Mori
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I do, my SN is arriving today. I originally planned to CTB the next day i get it, but i'm thinking of doing it today the moment i get my hands on it.

• Hugs
Reactions: fkyou, Engström and Praestat_Mori
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023

Anyone else?
I get urges. I figure if an urge and the right combination of places and tools I might last an hour alive

• Hugs
Reactions: Engström and Praestat_Mori
sa666

sa666

End of the line
Oct 29, 2023

Anyone else?
Constantly, it's always at the back of my mind! I think I just have suicide brain worms :p

• Hugs
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
No but I have. Every month there is a 3-5 day period where I am angry that I'm alive. I can't think about anything or anyone but going through with my method. I rarely attempt because I hate impulsive attempts and I spend most of the day physically restraining myself.

• Hugs
L

lalius

Oct 29, 2023
Urgency I feel is because I'm afraid the more time I wait the less I'll be able to ctb quickly and without pain

• Hugs
Engström

Engström

hyvää yötä ♊︎
Oct 27, 2023
I feel the urgency big time - I've basically got a few days left - it's surreal at times but when the pain kicks in, it brings me back to reality. I don't want to prolong my physical health situation any more than I have, even though I know my sister is hoping and praying I recover. It's a tough spot to be in.

Mental illness is one thing, but cancer is a different beast. I was originally diagnosed with colon cancer though it's spread from my colon to my ovaries and unless I allow for radical treatment and surgery to keep me alive, I'll be wilting away and just kept comfortable or maybe comatose in a hospital bed.

I feel my time is near. I've been having such vivid, strange dreams. Not necessarily nightmares, but enough to wake me, sometimes partially, where my eyes are open and I'm probably still dreaming and I'll see for example, my ex husband walk across the room, or I dream of my sister and I climbing.

Now that I think of it, she was always such an excellent tree climber. I like remembering that.

I love my sister so much. And my nieces, my nephew ♡

I'll be mailing them packages this week, finally. It just so happens that the dispensary is across the street from the post office so I'm going to treat myself to some nice spliffs.

But yeah - this week is my last week and I did all I could do to prepare and allow for my body to not be discovered until at least the 9th, if not later. Whenever the landlord notices I didn't send my rent check. I plan to leave my keys just outside my apartment door, and a note for someone to call…well, not EMS, that's for sure. Maybe call the coroner?

I would love to have one last dirty martini before I go - I think I will. Or something with a lot of ginger. I love ginger 🫚

• Hugs
Reactions: NancyVicious and Praestat_Mori
L

LostInTheWoods

Oct 28, 2023
Me. It's been 3 years that I am completely out of this world (it's not like I was in before, but at least I had hopes), It's like I'm in my "post life". I'm still thinking about a lost friendship like it was a 40 years marriage, because it's the only meaningful relationship I had and that person was the only person who cared for me. So I still think about a single friendship, while people make friendships every day. I'm just too afraid to not be successful in cbt I hope to die of too much suffering I dont know I dont want to kill myself

• Hugs
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
No... I am planning meticulously and have made a Ulysses pact with myself to ensure I don't ctb impulsively or spontaneously. I don't think I'm part of the norm in this regard...

I do find myself obsessing over ctb but that's probably because I'm not doing anything else but eating, sleeping, ad browsing this forum...

Once I'm done writing my parting letter + individual letters to family & friends, have acquired everything I need for SN method, and give a last ditched effort at a medication I haven't tried, I will probably call the shot in a few months.

For now, I just want to know that I have the option on hand before SN gets more tightly regulated. It was a pain in the ass to find and I don't want to have to resort to lugging around/hiding from family a gas canister/exit bag... Hastily awaiting my SN to arrive...
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

• Hugs
L

LostInTheWoods

Oct 28, 2023
Porcoddddiooooooo i want to dieeeee
Life is a big concentration camp we are put inside this camp and we cant go out, we are put withouth our will and against our will we must stay, even if you just want to die, my existence stop having sense 10 years ago why have I to stay here, plus society doesnt care about me it just want me to keep on suffering, at least I can continue being a consumer...no pls dont die, ok you are not dead now you are alone again dont care about you

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Engström, Nlis2244 and 1 other person
Engström

Engström

hyvää yötä ♊︎
Oct 27, 2023
I do, my SN is arriving today. I originally planned to CTB the next day i get it, but i'm thinking of doing it today the moment i get my hands on it.

Before I go, or you go, I want to say I love your avatar so much - that cat's expression is everything and while I haven't been back here long, I've loved it from the moment I saw it.

I'll be going with SN as well.

Cheers for whenever your time comes.

• Yay!
Reactions: リンさん and avaruus
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
@DyingToDie123
I understand you.
I was unable to take revenge on those who caused me the most harm, destroyed my soul. But I wanted to, I tried.
I couldn't even take revenge on simple enemies.
hate myself for this.

Reactions: leavingsoon99
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Before I go, or you go, I want to say I love your avatar so much - that cat's expression is everything and while I haven't been back here long, I've loved it from the moment I saw it.

I'll be going with SN as well.

Cheers for whenever your time comes.
I second this! The cat avatar is stupidly fitting.

• Love
Reactions: Engström
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I just feel like every day I remain here is a day closer to sharing the reckoning that is coming to the human race. I feel it in my bones, but something bad is coming. It's coming soon. I can just feel it in the depths of my soul. I really don't want to share in the fate of the human race. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. I don't think I'm far off. This life has excluded me from most of the good it had to offer, so I won't be here for the bad it wants to ffer me. Plus, like you, I feel like I'm letting the people who hate me win by being here and enduring this hellish existence.
Don't talk about yourself like that. rotten "people" who ruin the others lives don't think about things like you. You should not take sins of rotten "people" upon yourself.
It's not your fault what's happening now in world.

Reactions: leavingsoon99
silligant

silligant

Oct 5, 2023
There's been a sense of urgency before for me, mainly because I feel like I have to get out of here before I waste even more resources/effort/money. Every day that passes is usually a day that I wish I had taken the plunge years ago when I first started feeling this way.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
If we live long enough, something will ruin our lives. We live in a very bad time period because euthanasia is illegal in most countries. It is difficult to die without doctor´s help. No living being is created to kill itself. Someone else should have that task. I want to die as soon as possible. The problem is to cope with this difficult task myself.

A

augustlnyc

Nov 23, 2020
I definitely relate. I need the most accessable method right away. It's so much work getting what you need, etc.