SuicideAwaits

SuicideAwaits

Nov 8, 2020
I've been experiencing this ever since I was young. Nothing really crazy happened to me, the most interaction I've had with cops is when I was involuntarily committed after I opened up too much to my therapist (never again) and refused to commit myself , and even then they were pretty nice. They tried to take in my firearm but thankfully I didn't inform them of where I hid it.

I can't even open up to the people who are supposed to help without being committed for "wrongthink". While I don't blame my therapist, I definitely blame the government for locking me up for expressing myself. When I see a cop, I sometimes have thoughts about fighting or running from them, not because I hate them, but because they're the enforcer of everything I hate about the government. The thought of testing out free will before I check out sparks a little bit of curiosity in me, but I obviously would never do this.

Maybe I'm like this because I was raised to be very cautious around them especially as a minority, maybe it's because I have family and friends who had bad experiences either with corrupt cops, received trumped up charges, or got locked up for non-violent, victimless crimes, maybe it's the media, maybe being committed made these thoughts worse, maybe it's because I've never gotten in any trouble and the thought of that terrifies me?

(I am not advocating/promoting in anyway to go against/overthrow/harm the government).

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie and demuic
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
It is simply smart to be weary of G men!!!
They do not actually care about you and if the law said you had to wear a shoe on your head they would charge you for not doing that idiocy.
You are fine OP I have always been the same they totally spook me:3
No point overthrowing the government anyway.
It is humans that are the problem and some alien needs to come drop a bug bomb on earth

Reactions: SuicideAwaits
SuicideAwaits

SuicideAwaits

Nov 8, 2020
It is simply smart to be weary of G men!!!
They do not actually care about you and if the law said you had to wear a shoe on your head they would charge you for not doing that idiocy.
You are fine OP I have always been the same they totally spook me:3
No point overthrowing the government anyway.
It is humans that are the problem and some alien needs to come drop a bug bomb on earth
Thank you , I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. My friends think I'm overreacting. I feel like that "crazy" old man who rants about the government lol

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Not at all.
They will change like their tune when po po BTFO them lolz