L

LacunaLacrimalis

And miles to go before I sleep
Apr 12, 2022
When it comes down to it, my method will be very practical and well-considered. But when you don't have to think in terms of maximizing your time on Earth, there are so many possibilities … I think it's fun to daydream sometimes.

My preferred crazy ass method?? Hunt down and take out the worst child molesters and murderers that the law was unable to take care of, Dexter style I guess. I'd just keep it up for as long as possible, until I get killed or caught (in which case, CTB ASAP).

Anyone else have any wild ideas???

• Love
Reactions: Moonshinee, M.O.N and houseofleaves
UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
I've thought about being eaten by an alligator. I went to a zoo one time that had a giant alligator and I kept daydreaming about jumping into the enclosure. It was so big that I would have been dead in a few moments if it got hold of me.

Reactions: LacunaLacrimalis and houseofleaves
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
If hitman was real and I had enough money, I would hire one to assassinate me, without leaving any trace.

Reactions: LacunaLacrimalis and houseofleaves
L

LacunaLacrimalis

And miles to go before I sleep
Apr 12, 2022
If hitman was real and I had enough money, I would hire one to assassinate me, without leaving any trace.
Apparently Angelina Jolie did exactly that, when Sue was much younger! I'd forgotten until you mentioned it. But she didn't want her family to know that it was a suicide.

Super interesting, but I would be so scared waiting for it …

heirofvoid

heirofvoid

Dec 20, 2021
Mine's probably making my own Saw trap or just a guillotine.

Reactions: UnravelingWinter and LacunaLacrimalis
thedaywillcome

thedaywillcome

I will leave soon
Apr 2, 2022
No sorry. Partial hanging isnt easy anyway.

Reactions: LacunaLacrimalis
U

uniqueusername987

Sep 9, 2023
Maybe not that crazy but I spent all of my classes junior year of high school daydreaming about getting so drunk I couldn't swim and drowning. Clearly I did not know how alcohol worked and never encountered this site or anywhere with actually good advice on methods. It always seemed like such a romantic way to go though.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Like this one?

Helmet

The full details are difficult to track down, but sometime in the 1970s, a troubled young man dedicated substantial time and ingenuity to build a helmet that would fire eight #00 shotgun shells, each containing eight .330″ (8.38 mm) lead balls, into his skull. The helmet was reinforced with a fiberglass and epoxy resin mixture. Wires, constructed from metal clothes hangers, led from an arc welder to nails set against the primers of the shotgun shells. When the arc welder was activated, the eight shotgun shells would fire simultaneously. The design even included the option to manually fire one of the shells if they all failed to fire electrically.

The arrangement of the shotgun shells was designed to ensure complete destruction of the brain and avoid the suffering of failed suicide attempts that can sometimes occur with shotguns. Three shotgun shells were positioned in the front of the helmet to fire through the frontal lobes. Two were situated opposite of each other, diagonally on the sides of the head, to fire through the temporal lobes. One was located at the rear of the helmet to destroy the occipital lobe. Finally, two shotgun shells fired down from the top of the helmet to penetrate the parietal lobes, down into the cerebellum and brainstem. The ingenious and terrible helmet functioned seamlessly just one single time, but that was all that was required.

Reactions: foreverfalling
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Not crazy but for some reason I keep daydreaming about cutting my femoral and covering my fingers on the warm blood while dying. Wish it was a reliable way to go + some 2% lidocaine to inject and avoid pain.

L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
I once read about an engineer in Wales who built an electric chair to ctb. It worked.