M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
Before anyone asks: yes, I fully understand the importance of antiemetics and have researched them extensively/procured multiple kinds.

But I'm still so scared of vomiting. I don't even know what I would do if I started vomiting after taking 2 bottles of N...with SN I would just try to vomit up as much as possible but N seems a lot more reliably lethal so it's like?? Do I just wait and pass out and hope I still ingested a lethal dose? Or call for help?? I feel like surviving an OD with meds that have psychoactive properties (like N) would be worse because you wouldn't just get physically ill, but have hallucinations and such too. Not to mention that getting N is so incredibly difficult and expensive, it's not likely I'd get a second chance with it. Ugh. I really wish a doctor could just give it to me through an IV.

If anyone has any insight into any of this I'd appreciate it lol. Getting down to the wire.

Reactions: Baskol1
H

hunthunt

Aug 26, 2019
I think thay iif you invest money and time getting N or SN you definitely invest a little bit more in a very good antiemetic drug to avoid that.

M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
I think thay iif you invest money and time getting N or SN you definitely invest a little bit more in a very good antiemetic drug to avoid that.

I did, in fact I have 3 kinds of antiemetics. I'm scared of vomiting even after having taken the antiemetics, esp after reading a few stories on here of people vomiting w/ anti-es.

AbandonedStudio

AbandonedStudio

Aug 22, 2019
Vomiting isn't that bad. It might feel terrible for a while, but it's usually quickly over. You shouldn't have to vomit if you have strong antiemetics though.

By the way, I think you'll look for help because your SI kicks in when you start to vomit. Know that it's okay to call for help, you don't have to beat yourself up for it after you've been to the hospital (and possibly the psych ward).

I wish the best for you with your attempt!

Reactions: Mbound
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
I'm not sure about insight but I share your trepidation about regurgitation and not getting the job done. I've been researching and for me I believe a full hang would work best if I can get past the natural instinct to try and breathe. As my access to firearms has been severely restricted I need a more "mechanical" methodology of CTB.

Whatever your decision; best of luck in your endeavors.
I'm not sure about insight but I share your trepidation about regurgitation and not getting the job done. I've been researching and for me I believe a full hang would work best if I can get past the natural instinct to try and breathe. As my access to firearms has been severely restricted I need a more "mechanical" methodology of CTB.

Sorry; I digressed from your original question and my response would be yes; scared sh**tless that it won't work and this time they just put me away for good.

Whatever your choice of methodologies or live/don't live i wish you a positive outcome according ton to our measurement of such things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mbound
B

Barelyhuman

Jul 15, 2019
I keep telling myself that if people that are really sick with cancer can keep it down so can I. And yes the whole point of getting N is so you don't have to make more than one attempt. I don't even want to think about failing. I agree the whole thought is terrifying

Last edited:
Reactions: Mbound and woxihuanni
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
If you already got N, why do you need SN?. IMHO that is not a good idea.
Antiemetics should take it one hour before. 1x zofran and if you get Meto, 2x. It is enough.
You are so focused on the antiemetics and I think is more important how to swallow that.
One bottle and a half is good enough. you can divide N into three parts and mixing each part with juice, syrop.....differents tastes.
And be calm especially.

Reactions: Baskol1
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
I keep telling myself that if people that are really sick with cancer can keep it down so can I. And yes the whole point of getting N is so you don't have to make more than one attempt. I don't even want to think about failing. I agree the whole thought is terrifying

That's exactly what I tell myself (about the terminally ill people being able to keep it down). I guess the difference may be that if they go through Dignitas or Exit they are using dissolved powder so it's only 50ml as compared to 200ml but it probably doesn't make that much of a difference and besides, there's a lot of elderly people who have gotten it from A no doubt. Like I'm so worried that because I have a slight bit of GERD and get nauseous sometimes (without throwing up) I'm not gonna be able to keep it down but some 80 year old who's been going through chemo for months can? It's true. I think (hope) we all overplay these fears because you're right surviving would be an absolute nightmare. I can't even imagine.
Vomiting isn't that bad. It might feel terrible for a while, but it's usually quickly over. You shouldn't have to vomit if you have strong antiemetics though.

By the way, I think you'll look for help because your SI kicks in when you start to vomit. Know that it's okay to call for help, you don't have to beat yourself up for it after you've been to the hospital (and possibly the psych ward).

I wish the best for you with your attempt!
Thank you!

It's not really that I'm scared of vomiting it's just that I'm scared of failing the attempt due to vomiting (as that's really the only way to fail N, besides being found too early). It would just be awful to do all this planning and have all these hopes and then for my body to just reject it and be left in an even worse state than I was before, with a whole lot of wasted money and now no truly peaceful method to rely on. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Barelyhuman