tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I mean I've had people I talk to, but never been able to connect with family or anyone to the point that I would say they're my friend.

• Aww..
Reactions: LADY007, Kassender, ayanonikki and 18 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Mostly, yes.

I have friends & am married, but I've put myself into a cell of such misery that no one is able to stand it when I open the door. So long as it stays shut, i can be tolerated. But must not open.

• Love
Reactions: LADY007, Lifetimepunishment, WolfgangA and 3 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Yes i have never been able to enjoy social situations , family gatherings or friends popping round and staying over an hour . if i a]m in a situation where there are lots of people all talking its like nails on a blackboard and i just want to get out . I could definitely live my life in the wilderness with no human contact ,as long as i had all the comforts of home and groceries delivered ,

Last edited:
Reactions: Kassender, Tabbyql, brighter and 4 others
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
It got harder as I got older. I can remember having a few close friends in school. Like genuine good friends that you can tell anything.
That changed when I got my first job and needed to move to a new city. Since then I am struggling to find genuine people. It makes me sick how fucking cold hearted and egoistic humans can be. They are talking to me not because they care about me as a person, they just do because they want to give themselves an advantage and suck the energy out of me. It's those who ask you for a favor ten times and when you need their help only once, they find some stupid reason to not help.

That was the point for me when I stopped caring about those people. Or people in general. I guess in order to protect myself.

Now I just want to get out of our fucked up society with a partner to live in a very remote place. That would be my dream: Find a partner and get the F*** out

• Love
Reactions: Kassender, dyingtodie, Marz and 4 others
Livinginhell

Livinginhell

Should be Existinginhell
Aug 13, 2018
Yes, all my life I have felt alone. I've never had any real friends, haven't had boyfriends, never felt love. I so desperately want someone to love and care for me.

Reactions: KolechiaPurple, WolfgangA, Egddios and 5 others
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Yes, all my life I have felt alone. I've never had any real friends, haven't had boyfriends, never felt love. I so desperately want someone to love and care for me.
Yeah, I want someone to desperately love me too, I don't want to be there just to entertain others.

Yes i have never been able to enjoy social situations , family gatherings or friends popping round and staying over an hour . if i a]m in a situation where there are lots of people all talking its like nails on a blackboard and i just want to get out . I could definitely live my life in the wilderness with no human contact ,as long as i had all the comforts of home and groceries delivered ,
That's the way humans are suppose to live, out in the wilderness in real community's with real people. Not this fake nice narcissistic social media obsessed society.

Reactions: brighter, Xaphous, Honigwaffel and 1 other person
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
That's the way humans are suppose to live, out in the wilderness in real community's with real people. Not this fake nice narcissistic social media obsessed society.
^this. Couldn't have said it better

Reactions: brighter and tomz323
T

turbofly3ddeath

Apr 1, 2019
Yeah. I've felt alone most of my life bar once incident and that was when I was my ex in the good parts. Now especially I feel more alone then ever. The friends I think I have a connection with, I lost. I can't seem to keep anything going long term. I hate being the person I am. And it's why I want to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, Kassender, Lary and 4 others
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
Loneliness is my middle name, but unlike many others, I sort of enjoy it. I can't say I love it, but the alternative (dealing with people) is just too disgusting. I'm choosing the lesser of two evils.

• Love
Reactions: dyingtodie, aspx, brighter and 4 others
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
Yes

Reactions: brighter and suffering
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Definitely feel alone people judge and dont understand... Ive never made friend easeily and now have none i had my mother til she told people what i had told her in confidence and my partner hurts me too much he seems to not care he wants this and that and i want to think be lft alone to try help myself but i cant.....the only reason i here is for my children and it hurts when u have kids u love but know u need to go....

Reactions: brighter and marcusuk63
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
No social life at all, never dated or had a girlfriend. No acquaintances, family all have their own life so can't talk with them. I have no idea how to go out and meet people as potential friends, everyone already has their friendbase. Isolation has exhausted my mind even if I knew how, I'd have nothing of their interests to talk about probably.

Reactions: Kassender, KolechiaPurple, brighter and 2 others
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I feel the same i need someone who is like me who wants to talk about anything not even to talk just t be there i need to be thought and see a different outlook and oh my how i have tried with no hope. No one can be trusted and anyone i did let in abused me...like just my partner and mother he with me because he thinks im pretty and he is alone he thinks he is but he not lots people talk to where as i am here and no one looks and if they do it a evil look it humiliation i better off alone but so desperately wish i fitted in somewhere

Reactions: Xaphous
Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
I have a very similar issue. I am around people yet i feal so lonely. I think it's because i don't truly bond with others.

Reactions: Kassender, Lary, Honigwaffel and 4 others
Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
I never felt like I belonged in my family. I was neglected a lot. At school I had no friends nor talked to anyone. I have never had a solid group of friends nor felt like I even had a family either? I have always felt like I don't belong anywhere and that I bother people with my existence. But ironically loneliness is the thing I cling to for comfort because it's the thing I know the most.

Reactions: Xaphous, ApproachingSilence, suffering and 1 other person
PeacePlease

PeacePlease

A wandering body without a heart
Feb 26, 2019
I have always felt a stranger even for my own family, I have a girlfriend who was the only one I felt I ever connected with, but now things are bad and she cheated on me and I don't know what is going to happen. Besides that I never had anyone else

Reactions: Kassender, Marz, Xaphous and 1 other person
aspx

aspx

Mar 25, 2019
Loneliness is my middle name, but unlike many others, I sort of enjoy it. I can't say I love it, but the alternative (dealing with people) is just too disgusting. I'm choosing the lesser of two evils.
This. I've always been the isolated guy in the corner, but it sounds better than having an active social life and the obligation to attend to social events.

Reactions: AlePizarnik, suffering, TheDevilsAngel and 1 other person
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Yes, but I really like it for some weird reason. I'm so used to doing everything on my own and handling my own business I don't even bother to hit people up anymore. Whatever it is, I can do it myself.

But I just want to say to all of the lonely people here, I'm sorry that you didn't get love.
It hurts like a bitch, then makes you numb, which is somehow even worse. I know what it's like to watch other people have amazing friendships and having to accept that you won't have that.
Maybe this forum will alleviate your pain.

Reactions: Honigwaffel, Marz, Deadgirl and 1 other person
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I can't do anything for myself ur lucky u can

brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I can't do anything for myself ur lucky u can
It comes from having to do everything by yourself from childhood. When you never have anything to lean on in the first place, not having friends that are involved in your life isn't strange to you. It becomes second nature.

Reactions: Marz
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
It comes from having to do everything by yourself from childhood. When you never have anything to lean on in the first place, not having friends that are involved in your life isn't strange to you. It becomes second nature.
I did a lot on my own always seemed easier for others t do things for me less stressful but u cant trust them motherfuckers. I have t learn t do things on my own........

Reactions: brighter
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
Anyway to achieve this in 2019?
If I had a simple answer to that I would be more than happy to share it.

I think we need to bring back intimacy which we all need. Cut the bull****, and get real relationships. I mean you can have 2000 Facebook friends and still be very lonely. It's about quality of a relationship not quantity.

If you find a few like-minded people and quit this society together it might work. You won't get super rich or successful by the standards of today's society. But who cares, you just need to be happy.

That way you will experience what life is really about. However I think (And I include myself) that we are not able make a 180 turn with the skillset we have. I couldn't survive two days on my own in a remote location. Heck, I can't even make a fire without a lighter...

Reactions: tomz323 and Marz
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Yeah. Even on this forum I feel alone.

• Aww..
Reactions: lululoo, Marawa and Roadkill
RRH

RRH

Student
Jan 5, 2019
I have many friends from different groups, but still feel alone.

I feel like I can't connect with anybody on a deeper level and feel my friends are closer with each other than I am with them.

One of the many reasons I want to ctb.

Reactions: Kassender, Lary and Cevapcici
D

dyingtodie

Student
Nov 29, 2018
I feel alone because I feel like the depth of connection that I seek to share with others is not something most people are capable of. And I have not found the few who are who are interested in relating with me. Except my cat. But she no speak english.

Reactions: Lary, Cevapcici and Honigwaffel
TheFinalCountdown

TheFinalCountdown

Student
Mar 25, 2019
Yes, I've struggled to make connections with people all my life and been unable to keep the people I care about close. I have family and friends of course but I don't think they'd really miss me if I were gone

Reactions: Kassender and Cevapcici