Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I always get drgs (benz, opyes) with the intention to eventually ctb but I always use them till their gone and I'm left with absolutely nothing...it's just so frustrating and I feel like garbage and a coward everytime this happens. Anyone else struggling with this?

• Love
Reactions: drained999, l053r and jodes2
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
If I had access to benzos, I would probably try them and do exactly what you did with them. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I can't do that with SN. Small amounts aren't gonna get me high and will probably make me really sick or kill me anyway. So glad I can just save it until I'm ready to go all in.

Reactions: jodes2 and Lonerzepam
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
If I had access to benzos, I would probably try them and do exactly what you did with them. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I can't do that with SN. Small amounts aren't gonna get me high and will probably make me really sick or kill me anyway. So glad I can just save it until I'm ready to go all in.
Exactly for that reason I had SN too so I couldn't use it...but my brother found and took it...honestly I prefer SN over H OD cuz I'm gonna use it anyways till it's all gone...😮‍💨

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2 and Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Exactly for that reason I had SN too so I couldn't use it...but my brother found and took it...honestly I prefer SN over H OD cuz I'm gonna use it anyways till it's all gone...😮‍💨

I'm sorry your brother took it. Would it be possible to get more and hide it a little better? I know that can be hard to avoid when family members think they have to check on you and look through your stuff all the time, but hopefully you can.

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I'm sorry your brother took it. Would it be possible to get more and hide it a little better? I know that can be hard to avoid when family members think they have to check on you and look through your stuff all the time, but hopefully you can.
I don't know how to open a PO box sadly yes I know I'm a dumbass...but I've got access to hard drgs all the time so I atleast always have a plan B

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
No, for better or worse you can't get high off SN, AE or argon lol. Wish u could tho

Reactions: Shivali, Lost in a Dream and Lonerzepam
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
No, for better or worse you can't get high off SN, AE or argon lol. Wish u could tho
I think it's for the better there are lots of other drugs on this planet which makes u high. What's AE and argon?

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020

Same here. Then I could OD on purpose and fuck off out of here while having a good time.

• Yay!
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Have you considered a other method?

Which actually does that

I've thought about it, but I'm not sure I want to go through the trouble of trying to get those things. I already have SN and it got here surprisingly fast, but I wonder if smoking weed before using the SN (but after mixing the drinks) would help to calm my nerves. It might make the experience go more smoothly for me.

Reactions: Lonerzepam
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I've thought about it, but I'm not sure I want to go through the trouble of trying to get those things. I already have SN and it got here surprisingly fast, but I wonder if smoking weed before using the SN (but after mixing the drinks) would help to calm my nerves. It might make the experience go more smoothly for me.
Weed will probably also prevent vomiting 🤮

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I don't know how to open a PO box sadly yes I know I'm a dumbass...but I've got access to hard drgs all the time so I atleast always have a plan B
I need F so bad, that's my preferred but hard to get without getting caught

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Weed will probably also prevent vomiting 🤮

It would be cool if it did help with that. I've heard it works for cancer patients when they're on chemo, so maybe it would work for this.